Ballroom of Romance Number 5ive! (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Syb
hector, i grow tired of taking the piss out of youits too easy....and it takes up too much of my time

now that's comedy gold.

you couldn't take the piss out of a colostomy bag, like

Originally posted by Syb
i dont get what sarahs point was but maybe its cuz im a dumb american chick........

I was actually looking for something along the lines
of rules and etiquette a lady should be aware of
before conversing but got bored.

apologise profusely for any confusion caused

Originally posted by sarah

mind you properly perform your duties as a conscientious 'Master of the house'

I'll be at the door inspecting people's dance qualifications.

Herv will be performing his regular "happy hardcore" routine so I expect patrons to honour the time-honoured traditions of this esteemed quatrille.

yeah! you'd better not be shite! Maarrrrkkkk mmmyyyy wwwwooorrrddsss!!!! (points trembling finger menacingly at Hopper, who promptly beats seven shades of shit out of Uncle meat.)

No seriously, have a couple of stiff ones before you get up n' play. Works every time.

Originally posted by billygannon

I'll be at the door inspecting people's dance qualifications.

Herv will be performing his regular "happy hardcore" routine so I expect patrons to honour the time-honoured traditions of this esteemed quatrille.

This is class

I'm going to bring my powdered wig and my buckled-up shoes

Originally posted by Syb
crass? i think i know who you are joey, and if you are who i think you are then you can fuck right off

You most definitely do not know who I am Syb.

I'm not in the habit of attacking anyone on this board, I just thought the attachment was infantile and offensive. I currently live 12,000 miles from Dublin and I read thumped partly to see what I'm missing and partly because some of the posts are thought-provoking and/or hilarious (Anne OMalley, peepee, egg_, herv, hector, billy, pete, old and loads more, cheers!), and I miss that over here. To be honest, my heart sinks when I see your posts on a thread as it usually means the thread will degenerate into an incoherent, boring slanging match (not just because of your contributions but those of other people goading/responding to you too) and that pisses me off.

Anyway, getting back on the alleged topic, Ballroom sounds excellent, I wish I could be there...

:)

grand joey wel, blame the people that attack me cuz i only come on for the same reasons as you! none of you people know me and if you did youd know im not one to argue. i HATE arguing....so there ya go now....talk to everyone else joey...

Actually, if there's anyone who got tickets for the Pez thing on Friday but has changed their mind and is going to the Ballroom or similar instead, can I have them? I'll buy you a pint or two at the next Thumped Disco or other social event of your choice...

Originally posted by kstop
Actually, if there's anyone who got tickets for the Pez thing on Friday but has changed their mind and is going to the Ballroom or similar instead, can I have them? I'll buy you a pint or two at the next Thumped Disco or other social event of your choice...

The Warlords of Pez are so two weeks ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back