Ballroom of Romance Number 5ive! (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Syb
clever uncleano...........not clever enough.........

ok well ill ignore hector anyway im sure itl be quite easy

you think? it might be difficult if i bring the fridge along.

Originally posted by Pantone247

:D

tell him to shove it up his hole!

:D

that's it pantene, you've gone against once too often. from here on in you shall be reffered to as 'the dead'.

ah syb, ah. how about i crash a few planes into your gaf for the jollies, eh?

Originally posted by Hector Grey

that's it pantene, you've gone against once too often. from here on in you shall be reffered to as 'the dead'.

its nothing personal Hec..

I'm only in it for the agro, I don't care who "wins" or "loses".. as long as everybody is really pissed off and goes home in bad form

then I'm happy....

LOL Pantone :) what a classy guy.....well nothing can drag me down today! i got my college starting tonight whoooopie! cant wait.....i just like seeing hector squirm its fun...maybe ill go to this gig and make him really nervous and thrown things at him!

Originally posted by Pantone247

its nothing personal Hec..

I'm only in it for the agro, I don't care who "wins" or "loses".. as long as everybody is really pissed off and goes home in bad form

then I'm happy....

noble sentiments. consider your status reinstated.

Originally posted by Syb
LOL Pantone :) what a classy guy.....well nothing can drag me down today! i got my college starting tonight whoooopie! cant wait.....i just like seeing hector squirm its fun...maybe ill go to this gig and make him really nervous and thrown things at him!

yes, look at me 'squirm'.

boo hoo, i'm in tears. it's like that time alien ant farms bus crashed. boo hoo.

youre really fucking pathetic hector, words cant describe how sad and immature you really are.....id love to talk to you face to face and see what kind of shit comes outa your mouth then

Originally posted by Syb

if you throw things at the stage i'll repel them with a white noise and sub-bass wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back