Ballroom of Romance#22 Friday 28th November 2003 (2 Viewers)

do hermie in tweed have a track on the cd?
last i heard they hadn't recorded anything

This was very good. Highlights for me were Hermie in Tweed and Registered Nurse. Registered Nurse were fantastic, listening to the CD now. Anyone know how they got on in Limerick?

pssc said:
do hermie in tweed have a track on the cd?
last i heard they hadn't recorded anything
Oh!... the Hermie in Tweed track was 'St. Stephen's Day'. It's the first one on the CD-R.

Registered Nurse's one was 'Teeth'... it's a nice old track.

United Bible Studies were just great. They're like elves or something.

yeah it was a deadly night, registered nurse are really bloody good, i'd also like to know how they got on in limerick, been listening to that teeth track all weekend, i'd love to hear more.

really enjoyed the bible studies guys too, the parade was moment of the night for me aswell

oh and cheers from the tweed, we had alot of fun, thanks for asking us and hopefully we'll start playing more gigs now.... or maybe not

what date is the christmas one on?

they played songs for around 35 minutes. was more shit supposed to happen? place was packed cos the rednecks who were deadly. if only they were distorted all the time.

andrew

TESTAROSSA said:
they played songs for around 35 minutes. was more shit supposed to happen? place was packed cos the rednecks who were deadly. if only they were distorted all the time.

andrew
Ah! Good stuff... I hope they got a bit of cash from it. They (Registered Nurse) were strapped for cash when they arrived. They're all nice fellas and their records will be in Road and Tower and the usual spots to buy in the next couple of days (I hope!).

billygannon said:
Ah! Good stuff... I hope they got a bit of cash from it. They (Registered Nurse) were strapped for cash when they arrived. They're all nice fellas and their records will be in Road and Tower and the usual spots to buy in the next couple of days (I hope!).
Registered nurse gave us (United Bible Studies) a few copies of each album to sell in Ireland. We'll sell them at future gigs but for now e-mail [email protected] if you want some.
Thanks to everyone in the Ballroom we had a lot of fun.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back