Ballroom#95: Spook/ Mumblin' Deaf Ro/ Groom/ Owensie (2 Viewers)

I had to leave early so missed nearly all the Spook :( but the part I caught was really great, enjoyed Owensie's tunes a lot and Ro as always - of course it'd be preferable to see both in a quieter venue. Great to see nearly all of Thumped there. Quote of the night was from a tipsy Ann Post (with name badge) while watching Ro: "I feel like I have to whack off to his songs, they're so good".

or when he said he wanted to have all kinds of sex with ro. heh heh.

Great night. Looking forward to seeing Owensie when he's not sooo nervous. Jesus, the Spook were fucking awesome. Don't scrimp on the next album lads, make it HUGE!

I wish. Also someone left a couple of records at my place after this.

Ouch.

I may have left a bag with records there too. I can't see it from where I'm sitting and that's the best I can do right now.

Great gig! Think it may have been my favourite Groom too.

Really enjoyed playing last night. Enjoyed Owensie's set and would like to see him in a quiet place like bewley's; Groom and the Spook both did excellent sets with an impressive batch of new stuff each. I thought it interesting how the drummers from all the bands seem to get on so well. Thanks for all the nice comments about our set, both here and on the night.

It felt like a Thumped Christmas party as I met and caught up with loads of nice people.

Definitely in my top 100 Ballrooms ever.

Groom were eliminated in the band contest by the way and now have to play thier next few gigs in the Benelux region before being readmitted to the scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back