Balbriggan (1 Viewer)

I know people from there and they're sound. Its by the seaside. Its a bit far out, but there's motorways and other places were discovered even further out when they built them.

Theres the town, and there are houses outside the town. The town will be like any town with corner boys and gougers, and the suburbs will be grand with a high chance of getting neighbours who want to know all your business, like any suburb.

Do it

Yeah, I do

It's fine
Really? I was up there last weekend got the first time and it seemed really pleasant. Nice beaches to walk, coffee places, lots of community projects, dart being extended, and they are doing up the harbour. It’s in serious contention for my next move. I feel it can only get better and it seems grand now apart from around Dunnes, or so I was told by a random local.

Do you like it?
“It’s fine” could be read two ways.

Really? I was up there last weekend got the first time and it seemed really pleasant. Nice beaches to walk, coffee places, lots of community projects, dart being extended, and they are doing up the harbour. It’s in serious contention for my next move. I feel it can only get better and it seems grand now apart from around Dunnes, or so I was told by a random local.

Do you like it?
“It’s fine” could be read two ways.

It's too far for me from Dublin, because it's not bikeable.

It is nice.
The main guy I know out there is an RTE head and I think for him it's a you've-been-priced-out-of-Greystones thing.
If you have the Dart and the beach and coffee, then you have a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back