Autographs (1 Viewer)

ms.b.haven

(Retired)
William Shakespeare's is worth 5 million $$$$$ so it was said on the radio this morning. anyone ever shamefully ask for an autograph?

I asked michael stipe for his autograph once, he refused.

Yeah, I've loads from when I was younger... Lately, I dont bother asking, it's moreof a thrill to meet and talk with them

although having said that I did get J Mascus's indesipherable scrawl recently...
sher its J!!!

(i love my spellin)

When I was small I forged autographs on one of my copybooks and somebody told the teacher and he went mental.

It was my homework copybook and it was my mother's autograph. Maybe that had something to do with it.

i was the second person to ask tommy tiernan for his autograph. the first person actually posts here somewhere apparently...

I got Mike Heron to sign my ticket when ISB played last time. He was really cool about it.

I got bottler's autograph when I was a kid. It was at the Paddy's day parade and he was driving around on a motorbike.

i have David Prowse's autograph from when i was about 7. he signed one for me that said 'from David Prowse' and the other said 'from Darth Vader'

george mcfly said:
i have David Prowse's autograph from when i was about 7. he signed one for me that said 'from David Prowse' and the other said 'from Darth Vader'
Forgot about that. I got Darth Vader's autograph when I was a kid too. How could I forget!! The REAL Darth Vader. At Northside Shopping Centre.

boigaz said:
Forgot about that. I got Darth Vader's autograph when I was a kid too. How could I forget!! The REAL Darth Vader. At Northside Shopping Centre.
remember he did back to school ads for quinnsworth? things must have been going really bad for the empire then

i got Jason McAteers and Michae Owens when Liverpool played at Tolka park all those years ago, i was in love with both at the time, and wore the bright yellow away jersey

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back