ATTN: promoters, gig goers, photographers...SERIOUS ISSUE with photography. (3 Viewers)

you joined for this thread. dont tell me shit i already know.
Sorry, you seemed a little slow so I was just trying to clue you in. I'm new here. So if you make a dumb post I will give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a simple answer.

Sorry, you seemed a little slow so I was just trying to clue you in. I'm new here. So if you make a dumb post I will give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a simple answer.
Oooh, it's all kicked off now. "A-G, A-G-R, A-G-R-O...
AGRO!" (should it not be AGGRO? Was that chant started by a dyslexic?)

in my school it was 'HERO'

I swear to God, I didn't know it was Agro/aggro till I was about 15. Username: RayRay should be able to confirm this, although he went to a different school first so might have known the correct chant

I swear to God, I didn't know it was Agro/aggro till I was about 15. Username: RayRay should be able to confirm this, although he went to a different school first so might have known the correct chant
Laughed at

Where you the starting out half for Gonzaga or the Rock or something?

That's mad pathetic tha.

hell3_674848c.jpg
hell.jpg
hell_up4_cap.jpg
Feb-Apr-07-007-750579.jpg
punch_in_the_face.jpg
3417615.jpg
jape.jpg

Confirmed... It was only when we got older did we question the meaning on HERO as it didnt really have a whole lot to do with two blokes kicking the bollix out of each other.

The "AGRO" version still doesnt sound right to me to this day

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back