ATP roll call #5 (1 Viewer)

So... we're looking at £7 on the aircoach to Bristol, £22 return on the train and then, what - another £7 on the mini bus from Taunton to Minehead? This seem about right cost wise? That's £36 or about €53 odd for there and back. Not too bad I suppose.

Hey, have you checked out how long this is going to take?

I have heard between 3 to 5 hours! Can this be right? Too lazy to go and look it up myself ...

Hey, have you checked out how long this is going to take?

I have heard between 3 to 5 hours! Can this be right? Too lazy to go and look it up myself ...

half hour (or under) bus from airport - leaves every 15 mins
train from temple meads to taunton (every 30 mins) 1hr 15 mins or so. the 12.30 train is 1 hr
drive from taunton to minehead about 40 mins - so i'm sure the bus will be around that.

there is a bus from bristol airport to minhead but that takes about 5 and a half hours

they provide bedclothes but don't forget to bring your own towel.

towelly9rf.th.jpg

I picked the wrong time of year to have a baby...

Amazing. Congratulations dude.

cheers for the advice, packed a blanket sorta small thing anyhow just to be sure

off to the airport now, gotta drink for two days in advance in camden because i'm resigned never to meet anyone of you while sober

is it going to be two keys per chalet again this year? and theres like 6000+ people? so its going to be even harder to find yr chaletmates when yr drunk and about to pass out? this kept me awake last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back