ATP roll call #5 (1 Viewer)

What the hell you on about.. Yeah, My Cat Is An Alien are two Italian brothers Picozo or something like that.. Have their CD on Important, Third Light OF THe Commic Millenium. Nice spaced out stuff..

for those of you fashion pricks that drink koppaberg cider... IKEA (in bristol)do it by the slab. I saw it for 50p but rumours say 95p dont pick up the non-alchooo version.

hello.

Does anyone know if there is any sort of system in place, whereby if u have tix for the first bunch of SY/Stooges shows, but want to go to second ones...that you can swap ur tix or something...
this system is REALLY annoying...

I am SO FUCKING JEALOUS. Of course, it's not like I couldn't have gotten myself a ticket and shit. But still. I wish I were fucking going to this.

Saw one of the bands in NY, the Notekillers. Apparently, they were the band that inspired Thurston Moore to start Sonic Youth. They were around in the late 70s/early 80s, and broke up. They only found out a few years ago about the Thurston Moore thing. Anyway, they're pretty good, psych, jazzy, avant-rock stuff. Nerds' delight.

Please to remind me next ATP the angsty feeling I get EVERY time I miss one.

Gah.

Bah.

Mah.

Have a fucking class time, everyone.

I'm gettin herbal yokes so don't bother talking to me if you see me at this, they make you feel like your head's being peeled open apparently and Georgie will be hittin the Marlboro menthols again. Who's on for Eddie Grant in Rathfarnham the night before though?

here, i'm just trying to get other people to cook me food.

now you spolied it.

you're dead to me.

okay look, if they have a veggie version of these I'll cook you a mountain of them.

brainfaggot02.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back