Atp Nightmare Before Christmas (2 Viewers)

Ciaran Mackle said:
That they'll be back? I emailed John Olson a few months back to see if they would be playing here whent ehy wer eplaying the UK back in April and he said that they would be hear by the end of the year because they were doing another UK jaunt

Somehow I can't see them playing Belfast again though. Ah well, roadtrip.

Beak said:
Somehow I can't see them playing Belfast again though. Ah well, roadtrip.

Ahhh what a night, all 2 or 3 of us up there dancing.

"this is our last song. we'll play it twice if you guys dont like it"

Your or Mark- "Play it three times if they dont like it"

What a gig

Ciaran Mackle said:
Ahhh what a night, all 2 or 3 of us up there dancing.

"this is our last song. we'll play it twice if you guys dont like it"

Your or Mark- "Play it three times if they dont like it"

What a gig

haha...i think that might've been barry cullen? can't remember.

a vast majority of the crowd were absolutely no fun that night. contrast that with people bouncing off the walls at lightning bolt last week. really weird.

I couldn't be bothered reading all this crap,but what does anyone know about a possible Stooges/MC5/Negative Approach line up at this?

Ciaran Mackle said:
You're crazy man. Wolf Eyes were the best touring band to pass through Ireland last year. Gonna be back later this year as well......rock! .|..|

Awful.
Im not just having a go at you either.Easily one of the worst gigs I went to last year.

One of the funniest things I read this year on a message board,and of course I'll never find it now,was a description of someone trying to mosh to Wolf Eyes. I've only ever heard about a minute of Wolf Eyes music,but it was more than enough to make the comment so funny.

Guess its just a matter of opinion. But like Wolf Eyes have so many different forms to be honest. Like the majority of the stuff isnt at all like the music they played at the gig and thats what I really like about them. Not too into the stuff they played live but its good fun music I think and is enjoyable live.

IGGY & THE STOOGES
SONIC YOUTH BARDO POND
SIX ORGANS OF ADMITTANCE
JACKIE-O MOTHERFUCKER
CHARALAMBIDES MY CAT IS AN ALIENTHE SKATERS
MELVINS
MAGIK MARKERS
ALEXANDER TUCKER
DEERHOOF
WOODEN WAND
SUNBURNED HAND OF THE MAN
RICHARD YOUNGS
WOLF EYES
NEGATIVE APPROACH
DEAD C
MONOTRACT
PRURIENT
AWESOME COLOUR
DKT MC5 FEATURING MARK ARM

It's getting there...

Again, whats the story with getting to the damn place?? I've no idea how to get there. Best I can come up with is flying to Cardiff (bout €50 return with Aer Arrann if you book now) & then either train/bus to Minehead. But I've found no details on the trains or buses..

Gambra, flying to Bristol might work out better.

If I go I'm gonna fly over and rent a car with a few heads. I did that with one firnd for the last one and it worked out slightly dearer then getting the train, with 3 or 4 people it'll save a few quid.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
One of the funniest things I read this year on a message board,and of course I'll never find it now,was a description of someone trying to mosh to Wolf Eyes. I've only ever heard about a minute of Wolf Eyes music,but it was more than enough to make the comment so funny.

probably a bad amount of time to judge a band that have released around 300lps / cd-rs /cds / lathe cuts in the last 5 years on

re: prurient - fuck yes!

For some reason I thought I was the only person in Whelans last year who thought wolf eyes were shite.

In fairness I never liked anything I've heard by them on record either.

Will there be any bands playing at this that won't be doing gigs in Ireland around the same time? Someone should get Dead C over ...

NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS 2006
IGGY & THE STOOGES
SONIC YOUTH »
BARDO POND »
SIX ORGANS OF ADMITTANCE »
JACKIE-O MOTHERFUCKER »
CHARALAMBIDES »
MY CAT IS AN ALIEN »
THE SKATERS
MELVINS »
MAGIK MARKERS »
ALEXANDER TUCKER
DEERHOOF
WOODEN WAND
SUNBURNED HAND OF THE MAN
RICHARD YOUNGS
WOLF EYES »
NEGATIVE APPROACH
DEAD C
MONOTRACT
PRURIENT
AWESOME COLOUR
DKT MC5 FEATURING MARK ARM

Stan Bowles said:
For some reason I thought I was the only person in Whelans last year who thought wolf eyes were shite.

Nah dude In the words of Michael Jackson - you are not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back