Atp Nightmare Before Christmas (1 Viewer)

block.gif
thingrs.gif

b-lob.jpg

im there. do you reckon hes gonna bring out the "old favourites" again, i.e. lightning bolt,the bands that play every year(not complaining),etc. or go for something a little different.going regardless.

I'd wager there will be more 'well known' acts playing at it. Minhead is much bigger than camber sands, so in turn a lot more cash will be generated, and so in turn they should have more money to spend on the bands. Unless Hogan decides to pocket the extra.

I don't know how much they charge, but I doubt they could have afforded the stooges at camber sands. Only speculation though.

tin robots said:
im there. do you reckon hes gonna bring out the "old favourites" again, i.e. lightning bolt,the bands that play every year(not complaining),etc. or go for something a little different.going regardless.

bardo pond, jackie-o, charlambridies...the 'old favourites alright!bog
why not fuckin deerhoof:mad:

Fucking Typical. I'm moving to brighton in June. I think to myself Awesome... ATP is just up the road! And then the cunts go and move it all the way to Wales. [I know it's not wales but who gives a fuck]

B

Mike Lastra's beard, for a start. He had it wrapped around his hat. Smegma were quite good indeed.
Prurient and Aaron Dilloway were savage.
Chris Corsano & Joe McPhee did pretty much exactly what would be expected, as in amazingness.
Inca Ore and Mouthus were well decent as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back