Atp Nightmare Before Christmas (1 Viewer)

g-stereotypical said:
deerhoofers on this now.

I would roll my eyes (this is the fourth time they've played?) but I love them so .|..| . Also SY are playing Friday and Sunday night. Oh yeah.

now playing: Booker T. now, and for the whole weekend.

IGGY & THE STOOGES
SONIC YOUTH »
BARDO POND »
SIX ORGANS OF ADMITTANCE »
JACKIE-O MOTHERFUCKER »
CHARALAMBIDES »
MY CAT IS AN ALIEN »
THE SKATERS
MELVINS »
MAGIK MARKERS »
ALEXANDER TUCKER
DEERHOOF
WOODEN WAND
SUNBURNED HAND OF THE MAN
RICHARD YOUNGS
WOLF EYES

some good shit there
i reckon i'll go

GORILLAMUNCH said:
IGGY & THE STOOGES
SONIC YOUTH »
BARDO POND »
SIX ORGANS OF ADMITTANCE »
JACKIE-O MOTHERFUCKER »
CHARALAMBIDES »
MY CAT IS AN ALIEN »
THE SKATERS
MELVINS »
MAGIK MARKERS »
ALEXANDER TUCKER
DEERHOOF
WOODEN WAND
SUNBURNED HAND OF THE MAN
RICHARD YOUNGS
WOLF EYES

some good shit there
i reckon i'll go

i mean im not complaining or anything, these are some great bands but it is just the usual heads all over again.

i got no problem seeing wolf eyes, magik markers and melvins numerous times

"all the asme heads grrr arggh"

- yaeh man i can't believe i might see a band i like twice in 4 years, that'd just waste my entire decade

Boring, so far.

i hear lightning bolt are doing shifts in the Pasta King this time round.

no,youve got me wrong. i cant wait to see these bands,i havent seen a lot of them before, its just i hope i get to see some new bands ive never heard of. what i like about all tomorrows parties is i get exposed to stuff i wouldnt normally see. what im saying is that i hope we dont just get the same line up for the next few years.

tin robots said:
i mean im not complaining or anything, these are some great bands but it is just the usual heads all over again.

Is it just accepted that Lightning Bolt are going to play at least 4 times over the course of the weekend now and there's no need to list them?

I could happily never see Wolf Eyes again as long as I live.

you're mad into indie shit though, ian

haha sike - the noisier stuff listed sounds great
the freakier (wooden wand, sbhand etc) - not as interestin...

GORILLAMUNCH said:
you're mad into indie shit though, ian

haha sike - the noisier stuff listed sounds great
the freakier (wooden wand, sbhand etc) - not as interestin...

I'll admit to not knowing most of the bands on that lineup. It's not that I dislike noise completely, I wouldn't listen to them at home but I'd happily go and see Lighting Bolt live, however I was at Wolf Eyes that night you opened for them and thought it was one of the most boring things I've ever seen.

Still might go to this though, never seen Sonic Youth and with the exception of Saturday evening the last one was loads of fun.

Unicron said:
I could happily never see Wolf Eyes again as long as I live.

You're crazy man. Wolf Eyes were the best touring band to pass through Ireland last year. Gonna be back later this year as well......rock! .|..|

Ciaran Mackle said:
You're crazy man. Wolf Eyes were the best touring band to pass through Ireland last year. Gonna be back later this year as well......rock! .|..|

where'd u hear that?

u:m said:
where'd u hear that?

That they'll be back? I emailed John Olson a few months back to see if they would be playing here whent ehy wer eplaying the UK back in April and he said that they would be hear by the end of the year because they were doing another UK jaunt

Ciaran Mackle said:
That they'll be back? I emailed John Olson a few months back to see if they would be playing here whent ehy wer eplaying the UK back in April and he said that they would be hear by the end of the year because they were doing another UK jaunt

Hair Police might be around later this year too. You never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back