ATP..first weekend anyone ? (1 Viewer)

don't really know any of the bands on that but to be honest, i don't normally have a clue what you're talking about either. :p

TESTAROSSA said:
check out www.nofunfest.com - i was tempted to go to that but it just seems too messy going to america right now....them being cunts and all. and trying to find someone to put me up (put up with me) would be a pain too.

andrew

it's more bleep or rock!
thegoone said:
atp in the rain
or
sonar in the sun

nobends in england or catelonians in spain?
expensive booze and smokes or cheap booze and smokes?

etc...

thegoone said:
atp in the rain
or
sonar in the sun

nobends in england or catelonians in spain?
expensive booze and smokes or cheap booze and smokes?

etc...

everything at ATP is indoors
except the beach - but that's optional
and it always works out cheaper to drink because it's so bloody cheap there anyway and it's so bloody expensive here

not as cheap as barcelona such a beautiful horizon
im only actin the maggot anyway
ive never been to either

but ATP is full of arseholes
and that song of theirs "9pm till i come" sucked

are you really niall byrne's borther?
thegoone said:
not as cheap as barcelona such a beautiful horizon
im only actin the maggot anyway
ive never been to either

but ATP is full of arseholes
and that song of theirs "9pm till i come" sucked

Rye is Royston Vasey!

they give out a big 80's walkman with a shoulder strap and big orange headphones if you want to go on tour of the town!! and the tourist office sent us off in the wrong direction to camber sands!

kirstie said:
everything at ATP is indoors
except the beach - but that's optional
and it always works out cheaper to drink because it's so bloody cheap there anyway and it's so bloody expensive here

george mcfly said:
Rye is Royston Vasey!

they give out a big 80's walkman with a shoulder strap and big orange headphones if you want to go on tour of the town!! and the tourist office sent us off in the wrong direction to camber sands!
did you go on the not-terribly-frightening "ghost tour"?

george mcfly said:
Rye is Royston Vasey!

well, it is a local place, for local people

late march / april wouldn't be the same without a trip to camber sands these days

minka said:
did you go on the not-terribly-frightening "ghost tour"?
I have been on the Dublin Bus Ghost Tour, conducted by an out of work Fair City actor in a hammy fashion.

They close the curtains to disguise the fact that the bus never leaves a small area bordering the liberties, dame street and smithfield. The most scary thing about it was when it stopped in smithfield and some local children began to pelt the bus with rocks. The other 'scary' thing was being made get out of the bus at the haunted steps (I ask you) by St. Audeons and having some knackers rush past us on their way to a heroin deal, no doubt, and say 'look! thems touristas!'

george mcfly said:
no, i was afraid i'd end up as a filling in a sandwich

did you go??
alas no, but some of my chaletmates did. apparently it consisted almost entirely of stuff like "this house is haunted by an occasional banging noise that's almost certainly the plumbing ... or is it?". i'm so going this year.

rye also has gasparucci's, home of enormous fish and chip dinners. mmm.

eoinOT said:
I bet it's like Trabolgan.
it's not

trabolgan is at least a rip off of centre parcs and ATP is in a Pontins which is really pretty grim and not unlike Mosnia before it closed. It's slightly nicer though - no corrugated tin roofs, exposed electrical wiring and rats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back