ASSHOLES!!!! (1 Viewer)

man it's all about hte *groups* of zombies! screw single zombies.
unless it's one is coming out of the ground zombie conquistador ZFEaters style...

andrew

will... tis all about the volume...
watch night of the living dead
you aint that worried at the start... but the genius of that movie is whenever theres a shot of outside there more and more of them shuffling toward the house... then the volume of them trying to get in is scaaaaaaary

if they all ran up in the first place it would have been a very short film...

Ian said:
will... tis all about the volume...
watch night of the living dead
you aint that worried at the start... but the genius of that movie is whenever theres a shot of outside there more and more of them shuffling toward the house... then the volume of them trying to get in is scaaaaaaary

if they all ran up in the first place it would have been a very short film...
That sounds scarier. I don't really watch zombie movies so all of my zombie-assumptions are based on the Thriller video which is probably not a very sound basis.

speaking of NotLD - just got this in me bwocks

it's public domain now and you can download it at:
http://www.archive.org/movies/detai...t_of_the_living_dead&from=collectionSpotlight
although it's dirt cheap on dvd pretty much everywhere

ian - your thoughts on savini's notld remake? i love it!

andrew
night_of_the_living_dead.gif

M.BISON said:
ian - your thoughts on savini's notld remake? i love it!

there's one I hav'nt watched in a while... I actually noticed it on my shelf last night and thought... must give that one another go...
I think it's brilliant (apart from the extremly agile zombies)... not a patch on the 'riginal, though very few movies are...
I love the way he turns barbera into a hard ass bitch... keeps the Diva reading masses happy... but not making yer man the hero puts a thumb up the butts of the malcom x reading dudes.

one of the things I love about the close up gunshots in that movie is that savine was using live rounds and not squibs... cool

ever see that movie he made years ago, i think it was his first, called Deranged? brilliant stuff... it was either his first effects film or the first one he directed.. not sure, but its class

M.BISON said:
the scandanavian movie? haven't watched it in years...it's in my room somehwere. must find it so!
andrew

emmm dunno bout any scandinavians, all the actors are american anyways. Its the one about the nerdy guy who goes psycho from watching too many horror movies, its fuckin brilliant

ok..the story checks out but i'm positive that's some european movie!

ok - tagline from imdb:
Tagline: Det är egentligen inget fel på Edward, till den dag han går lös med censursaxen...
Directed by
Anders Jacobsson

Writing credits
Anders Jacobsson
Göran Lundström

i remember it not being as good as people on the ol evil dead newsgroup made out!

andrew

actually, youre right, i actually remember now it was scandinavian. Seems it was i who was the fool all along.

nim psychotic said:
Don't know if y'all know about this as I'm too lazy to go back on this whole thread but this will be THE shit... .|..|

so if you have the basic Sky Digital Entertainment package you'll get this ??

fucking hell. I am going to go through even more videotapes than I currently do

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back