ASSHOLES!!!! (2 Viewers)

Goodbye

I was so looking forward to the Dawn of The Dead remake
any other fans who feel the same way, share my pain...
the zombie's in the remake, get this... they RUN!!!!

fuckin stupid idiots

yeah i fuckin read that, its so stupid like... ive read loads of online reviews of fans of the original and they seem pretty divided... but apparently you're not to go into it expecting it to be anything like the original

apparently the only similaries to the original is that there are zombies, and a mall. that's it :(

don't mind zombies running though, ye know, perhaps rigor mortis hasn't quite set in when they become the undead. sayin'

Was supposed to be going to a screening of it this morning in the savoy, didn't get to go, bitter

i.. i mean someone i know, got a copy of it off bittorrent last night and although the quality of the copy is crappy (it's a video cam in the cinema job), the bits of the movie watched so far look good. opening titles are shown over a johnny cash song.

Running zombies, for fuck sake

had the displeasure of seeing that MTV twat on the telly doing his movie "review" show where he had an on location interview thingum for DOTD... not only were they running... really fuckin fast, but they had said twat dressed up as a zombie and running with them... the little gurriur even made the final cut of the film...
sarah polly has even gone down in my estimations by saying " yeah man you run like a zombie would run"

fuckin gobshites

i love zombies i love em, honestly

but i always thought as a nipper 'hmmm, so the deal is that if i walk just slightly faster than these guys i'll be ok? cool.'

say you're trapped in a small room only 1 exit - zombies pouring in at a slow pace drums up the tension granted. But if you're out on the street on a bike you can laugh your ass off at the dumb zombies shuffling pathetically behind you in the distance

'brains' indeed :rolleyes:

Dudes,
I'm slightly confuxulated by yr attitudes.
Should a remake be a copy of the original in every way? No. So what's wrong with them changing the rules?

..you got it right there hop..see the thing is with the zombies is this..

1.you cant kill them.
2.they got the numbers!
3.they are really good at "popping up". when you least expect it.

believe me I've thought about this on many a windy night aged 12 or so

Dixer said:
Dudes,
Should a remake be a copy of the original in every way? No. So what's wrong with them changing the rules?

..so if you were to remake say "rainbow" you would leave out zippy and it would be o.k.? dude some things are fundamental! and should be left alone.

Latex lizzie said:
..so if you were to remake say "rainbow" you would leave out zippy and it would be o.k.? dude some things are fundamental! and should be left alone.

Go ahead, remake Rainbow, see if I care.

Dixer said:
Dudes,
fair point - however if the film is going to be *so* far removed from the original why not just make a brand new zombie flick? its just another studio gimmick to get the fans in the seats. The 'remake' is a relatively new spin on the franchise in that the name is the most important thing, rather than the movie itself.

Latex lizzie said:
..your childhood would collapse if I did.

I had a childhood?
Yes, but Rainbow wasn't part of it.
I maintain that Zombies that run has the potential to be awesome. I also maintain that it won't be in this film. Sarah Polley though..... DAMN!

hop said:
fair point - however if the film is going to be *so* far removed from the original why not just make a brand new zombie flick? its just another studio gimmick to get the fans in the seats. The 'remake' is a relatively new spin on the franchise in that the name is the most important thing, rather than the movie itself.

Totalischlich in agreement. But the point then is why do we give a single solitary? Whats to be dissappointed about?

Latex lizzie said:
the lies that get told around here..everybody loved rainbow.It's the reason we have a healthy homosexual population! !baggyyyy :)

Funnily, not only did we not watch it, but we weren't ALLOWED to watch it, or Bosco or various other bullshit for reasons I'll not mention it. Glad now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back