Asshole bus driver (1 Viewer)

spiritualtramp said:
If you are going to pretend to be a bus driver at least do some research. There is no 1.30 fare, it has gone up to 1.35.

YEAH!! IDIOT!!

Fucks sake...........................

shit, i was like totally believing all that buss driver malarky there til you pointed out that. but then again, the cunts don't seem to know the timetable, so why would they know the fare.

how's your nemisis gettting on there wheels?

Hector Grey said:
shit, i was like totally believing all that buss driver malarky there til you pointed out that. but then again, the cunts don't seem to know the timetable, so why would they know the fare.

how's your nemisis gettting on there wheels?

Haven't had the pleasure yet this week. Where were you yesterday? Left me watching that piece of shit game all on me tod. :mad:

Wheels said:
Haven't had the pleasure yet this week. Where were you yesterday? Left me watching that piece of shit game all on me tod. :mad:

You missed the coddle for that. Delicious!

Heres a picture of a man disguised as a toilet
toiletseatken.jpg

Wheels said:
bollocks matey, john swore to me he tole you it was canckled due to him feeling a tad under the weather and mostly lazy. that measly bastard i'll tear out his eyes and wank into the sockets if this is true. i can't be having it.

Hector Grey said:
bollocks matey, john swore to me he tole you it was canckled due to him feeling a tad under the weather and mostly lazy. that measly bastard i'll tear out his eyes and wank into the sockets if this is true. i can't be having it.

Joined at the hip are yiz? It would have been just you and me, effin' and blindin', crispin' and Pintin' in unison. I played my part, if the rest of ye were on the team we could have won it. Damn it all to hell..

Chelsea. The 5th. Pub.

Lefty Frizzell said:
Yes, yes there was. At least i was told it was coddle. paul?

Official statement from the desk of Wheels:

23-01-06

Despite previous comments stating the opposite, it has come to my attention that there was indeed, coddle. I sincerely apologise for any embarassment or distress that may have been felt by Mr Frizzell or the Frizzell estate.

That is all,

Wheels

Lefty Frizzell said:
You missed the coddle for that. Delicious!

someone mention the C word?

my favourite dessert so it is. good with a hefty buttered piece of turnover and a bottle of warm stout. all thats missing is the luke kelly tunes on the gramaphone, embosed celtic wallpaper and a reeling in the years famine retrospective followed by a nationwide special on the dublin football team.

i'm crying in my dreams already.

Shower o' cunts.

I just left the Connect 4 Orchestra home on the 12.30 Nitelink, €4 home all the way. Chisel From The Hip, wha'?

Mongo only Pawn in Game of Life.

Wun thirty is all I charge the young wans Spitual Champ and Seany C. Who youse calling thick. Daw brains.

Yeah bud, I know whut ya me-an, defin-ite-ly.

That doesn't explain who de repped me though. Ah well............

Wheels said:
Joined at the hip are yiz? It would have been just you and me, effin' and blindin', crispin' and Pintin' in unison. I played my part, if the rest of ye were on the team we could have won it. Damn it all to hell..

Chelsea. The 5th. Pub.
well, i was under the impression you weren't going. it's a shoddy state of affairs and no mistake, sir, and i apologise.

Wheels said:
Official statement from the desk of Wheels:

23-01-06

Despite previous comments stating the opposite, it has come to my attention that there was indeed, coddle. I sincerely apologise for any embarassment or distress that may have been felt by Mr Frizzell or the Frizzell estate.

That is all,

Wheels

lets can the fromalities. no sweat brother whelehan.

it was a fine evening and although your absence was felt it wasn't like you intentionally flung a spanner in the works of our penance fuelled gastronimic time machine.

heres a picture of the coddle taken by broken arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back