Asshole bus driver (3 Viewers)

spiritualtramp said:
Well if you're using a bus card what are you meant to do - say hi?
i've an annual bus pass. I nod on the way onto the bus & say "cheers" or "thanks" on the way off. Doesn't hurt.

People, where's the love?

Wheels, i feel for you situation, but you're an alcoholic and you probably urinated on the bus.

Smallbrownbear - berk? sod? Is this an episode of z-cars?

people, the love. remember the love.

Oh! Was on the 159 bus from Trafalgar Square to Streatham a couple of weeks ago. Looked across the aisle, and the man sitting in the seat across from was having a wank into a rucksack.

Hamilton Burger said:
Oh! Was on the 159 bus from Trafalgar Square to Streatham a couple of weeks ago. Looked across the aisle, and the man sitting in the seat across from was having a wank into a rucksack.
sure it wasn't a "fuck"sack?

ha ha ha ha.

no seriously, somebody help me.

Shit, nowhere's safe for a wank these days. I go to another country and there's still someone there who'll tell all the folks back home.

I'm so embarrassed

Anyone remember a while back that black dude who would sit beside woman on various Dublin Bus routes and proceed with cracking one off? I think he was finally arrested on the Dublin - Navan bus ( he got a bit too confident)

Anyway, my Girlfriend was a victim of this mad cunt on the bus one night heading into town.

She arrived at the pub obviously in shock and explained her ordeal. I pissed myself laughing .

Looking back on it now i could have reacted a bit better. Ah bless her

dAndAn said:
Anyone remember a while back that black dude who would sit beside woman on various Dublin Bus routes and proceed with cracking one off? I think he was finally arrested on the Dublin - Navan bus ( he got a bit too confident)

Anyway, my Girlfriend was a victim of this mad cunt on the bus one night heading into town.

She arrived at the pub obviously in shock and explained her ordeal. I pissed myself laughing .

Theres one thing I know about women and it is that they DON'T appreciate being laughed at when they are telling you that a stranger jerked off in the seat next to them on the bus.

This much I know.

Wilbert said:
Theres one thing I know about women and it is that they DON'T appreciate being laughed at when they are telling you that a stranger jerked off in the seat next to them on the bus.

This much I know.

you'll go very far with knowledge like that, it's the key to every woman's heart

therecklessone said:
In fairness, after some of the things you've said to your mother I'd do all of the ablove and more to you. On a daily basis.

Well if my dinner aint on the table...

Ah jaysus, just finished another day's hard work. Fuggin' poxy passengers, what they think this is, a service?

Here missus, its wun thurty for you and sixty-five for the chiseler. Gerrup ourra dat, I'm not letting you on for a flash of yissir tits. Ah go on so...

Fuggin' students, wha? Never say hello, kiss me arse, nuthin'. Fuggers. Future of Ireland, wha'?

I'm off home, not in until the Nitelink tomorrow night. Loadsa drunk feckers. Luverly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back