Arrived home tonight.... (2 Viewers)

tripoli

...and my 8 year old brother was rockin out to metallica in my room.

:eek: .|..| :eek: .|..|

do all 8 year olds like rockin out, like??

at least he wasn't reading your under-the-bed literature while fondling himself.

how cute, rockin out at 8! was he playing air guitar?

Does he have hair like this?

tour12.jpg

Depending on which Metallica album it was, this is cool. Anything up to justice, yer bro's cool. Black album, he's alright. Load or after, beat him with a stick.

it was the black album.

lala: no air guitar,just air drums. he loves the drums.

My friends little brother took a liking to cradle of filth for a while, she was highly distressed at this. Hes 9 plays the drums and is in a band. The only music I had access to when I was 9 was all bon jovi albums and johnny cash.

hehe, he's just ask me to copy all of led zep's cd's for him. told him a make him a copy of a collection on one cd and he said "yeah ok, once you put the immigrant song on it, i like that one". huh, kids are gas.

this is the first record i ever got, around age 7 or 8 (in golden discs in nutgrove)

firstrecord.jpg

you can see the indents of pencil on the inlay from where i was trying to trace the pushead hammer face drawing - just think - your brother could end up like me!

GORILLAMUNCH said:
this is the first record i ever got, around age 7 or 8 (in golden discs in nutgrove)

firstrecord.jpg

you can see the indents of pencil on the inlay from where i was trying to trace the pushead hammer face drawing - just think - your brother could end up like me!

tracing was cool when i was eight too.

(well i don't know you. do i want to........?)

i had and justice fo all on order down the sound cellar. got it the day it came out. what a day that was.

ah the memories......When i was eight my favourite music was metallica and elvis presley. What a combo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back