Arrived home tonight.... (1 Viewer)

La La said:
c'mon, little dudes with dreads! awwwwww. they can lop 'em off if they no likey :rolleyes:

Jesus you heartless crusty fuck, why not just start forcefeeding them cider and issue them with caravans? I'm telling you, if I see any small white kids, particularly ginger ones, running about the place with dreads I'm going to drown them.

Polo said:
Jesus you heartless crusty fuck, why not just start forcefeeding them cider and issue them with caravans? I'm telling you, if I see any small white kids, particularly ginger ones, running about the place with dreads I'm going to drown them.

im shocked and appalled. who said ANYTHING about ginger???

Polo said:

dreadlocks.jpg

Polo said:
huzzah!

dreads = no fucking way. making your kids have dreads is a kind of racism. it's like saying "i'm going to bring my kids up hating the jew"

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus can none of you dorks detect sarcasm? guess it's hard over the internerd.

as if i would dread soft fine baby hair, are ya kidding!!!!!!!!??????????

the best part of a baby is the top of its head, smells so cute. jaysus. you'd think i was sayin i was going to have them all tattooed during the first year of life!

actually..................:rolleyes:

lurlow said:
Would you have to wait for the skull to knit itself together?

i heard there's a new procedure, kinda like an amniosentisis, in which they can actually put a tattoo needle into the womb and just ink the sprog before it's even born.

La La said:
i heard there's a new procedure, kinda like an amniosentisis, in which they can actually put a tattoo needle into the womb and just ink the sprog before it's even born.

So they just abort it's style/dignity? I suppose it depends on what type of tatoo.

La La said:
last case i heard, the mother insisted on having it marked with the words 'yer ony a babby' on its forehead

That's not too bad. Thought it might have been a snake wrapped around a dagger that's been stuck through a skull on a background of two crossed AK-47s and a tricolour with "UP THE RA" written underneath it.

But as long as they keep it conservative...

lurlow said:
That's not too bad. Thought it might have been a snake wrapped around a dagger that's been stuck through a skull on a background of two crossed AK-47s and a tricolour with "UP THE RA" written underneath it.

But as long as they keep it conservative...

my favourite ra tatto by far! I have 6

Don't, they're shite. I got got free tickets to a gig of theirs in the RDS some years years back, lasted all of three songs before leaving. It would would have been sooner had I not been admiring a particularly buxom lady nearby, once she moved I was gone.

Fuck. I meant to write Megadeth there.

I am losing the little bit I have left, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back