Are P.E.P. pills really legal? (1 Viewer)

LSD itself can produce intense "edgy-ness" and racing thoughts.

racy thoughts eh?
lobby4.jpg

or "racing thoughts" as in using "the horse"?;)

Hello, just thought I'd mention I went to a fest here in UK and had PEP pills the 'E' version and the Amphet version.

The 'E' version was ok but the Amphet version... wow! I was mashed beyond the scales of reality it was awesome. The first one had steam coming off my head for 20 minutes while trying to make a spliff with sweaty hands... The other 7 Amphet ones I took (a little over the guidelines, but hey one every hr or so felt good!!) just prolonged the incredible speeded up to fuck mouth munching, chatting everyones head off mania!

- I used to do a lot of speed in my teens but at 27 and none for over 6 years, these were the absolute tits!

And I really haven't got any idea of what come down people are talking about I just felt tired for a day till I slept and was fine...

All I have to say is HAAAARDCORE!! And I really looking forward to my next experience with these legal (LEGAL?-can't believe it.) beauties...

P.S. What's yokes? e's?
I took 7 once too with a yoke and a fair bit of drink and the hangover was atrocious.I always mix pills with alcohol and never have a bad one collectively or on their own.PEP pills=good nights/bad mornings.
p.s. they're not that fucking strong either!

I love this line from your link:
"Synthesised from the pepper plant, BZP was originally used as a worming treatment for internal parasites in cattle"
Loverly :)

Oh thats why that stuff is ilegal for Cattle now. My ma went looking for some for the cows the other day cause the other methods arnt as handy or something, and the guy told us that it could be used to worm horses to but all the horsey people go up north to buy it.

I took 7 once too with a yoke and a fair bit of drink and the hangover was atrocious.I always mix pills with alcohol and never have a bad one collectively or on their own.PEP pills=good nights/bad mornings.
p.s. they're not that fucking strong either!

What are Yokes?????

www.spiritualhigh.co.uk the UK stockists - here they say quite clearly DONT MIX WITH ALCOHOL- Reason is they dehydrate you, so does booze so you're guarnteed a nasty ass hangover (saying that I used to enjoy doing speed and out drinking anyone in the pub x10) But those days r over.

You say their not strong but the Yellow PEP pills are VERY strong, without the use of additional peperzines it is 10% the potency of Amphet, with the combined use it's much more.

ANYWAY CHECK THIS OUT IT LOOKS AS IF BZP OR PEP PILLS AREN'T ACTUALLY LEGAL AT ALL!!!! http://www.mhra.gov.uk/home/idcplg?...=true&ssDocName=CON2024549&ssTargetNodeId=389
Get them while you can I reakon, the price will probably well go up...

I bought a packet of 5 of these last weekend and (somewhat grudgingly) distributed them amongst my mates to try out. General consensus was that they gave a fairly nice buzz while they worked without being as powerful as yokes but the comedown was really harsh, varying from a horrendous sudden stop into big depression for one of them to the worst hangover ever for me, I went to bed at midnight the following night still hungover.

I bought a packet of 5 of these last weekend and (somewhat grudgingly) distributed them amongst my mates to try out. General consensus was that they gave a fairly nice buzz while they worked without being as powerful as yokes but the comedown was really harsh, varying from a horrendous sudden stop into big depression for one of them to the worst hangover ever for me, I went to bed at midnight the following night still hungover.

Honestly they sound fairly rotten to me. If the come down is that harsh, like, is that not saying something about what they are doing to you?

Doesnt sound like my kind of oblivion buzz at all. I am not a mad fan of that sort of stuff anyway. The occaisional vicodin or xanex, drinkies and a spliff. Much more relaxed altogether.

Got some of these last week from 'Nirvana' on Capel St. Very nice buzz but the insomnia was a cunt. A right cunt. Balanced that shit out with valium (thanks doc) but without it would have been in hellapalooza.

Oh, and stay away from copious amount of gargle. Ugh.

Got some of these last week from 'Nirvana' on Capel St. Very nice buzz but the insomnia was a cunt. A right cunt. Balanced that shit out with valium (thanks doc) but without it would have been in hellapalooza.

Oh, and stay away from copious amount of gargle. Ugh.

Here, Damon, so, like did you just stroll in there and ask those pills, or had they out on display so to speak?
They dont seem to have hit the US at all. And I dont remember them being in Dublin a couple of years back.

!ninjaaaa All very mysterious.

Here, Damon, so, like did you just stroll in there and ask those pills, or had they out on display so to speak?
They dont seem to have hit the US at all. And I dont remember them being in Dublin a couple of years back.

!ninjaaaa All very mysterious.

Yeah it was just a 'Do youse gots any of those pep pills mate?' type of deal.

The box did however read the following:

EParty Pills

It's a grammatical nightmare.

Yeah it was just a 'Do youse gots any of those pep pills mate?' type of deal.

The box did however read the following:

EParty Pills

It's a grammatical nightmare.

Indeed. No English degrees in that factory.
Millions of them floating about Ireland alone in fairness. Put the effort in lads.

i can only state again that the comedowns off these synthetic stimulants are fucking rough. piprazines are just as bad as amphetamines in this regard.

ahhhhh, opiates and benzos: blissful gorgeiousity that has no comedown and are oh so easy to swallow until you find yourself unable to function without them.

caution strongly advised ;)

i can only state again that the comedowns off these synthetic stimulants are fucking rough. piprazines are just as bad as amphetamines in this regard.

ahhhhh, opiates and benzos: blissful gorgeiousity that has no comedown and are oh so easy to swallow until you find yourself unable to function without them.

caution strongly advised ;)
Brian, serious question: are you God?

I had one red jaxx, the comedown was grand but I had experienced intense paranoia and gurning the scalp off myself. in fact it wasn't a bit euphoric, just really really weird.

"hah jesus did you see the eyes on those two?"
"yeh bert and ernie what!"

ANYWAY CHECK THIS OUT IT LOOKS AS IF BZP OR PEP PILLS AREN'T ACTUALLY LEGAL AT ALL!!!! http://www.mhra.gov.uk/home/idcplg?...=true&ssDocName=CON2024549&ssTargetNodeId=389
Get them while you can I reakon, the price will probably well go up...

Funny I read on wikipedia recently that the only countries that have banned them are Australia and the USA. Aparently NZ tried to ban them but it couldnt be proven that they had any harmful effects to a person's health, so the law couldnt be passed.

The price couldnt really go up because as it stands they are about the same price, or even more than an E. If they were both illegal why would you go for Champagne cider when you can have Bollinger for the same price?

ernie what!"

what Michelle?

Funny I read on wikipedia recently that the only countries that have banned them are Australia and the USA. Aparently NZ tried to ban them but it couldnt be proven that they had any harmful effects to a person's health, so the law couldnt be passed.

does that mean that spliff and shrooms are legal there?

The price couldnt really go up because as it stands they are about the same price, or even more than an E. If they were both illegal why would you go for Champagne cider when you can have Bollinger for the same price?

mmmmm....illegal.... wait, yeah, clearly they're doing smimilar things to your brain in a negative long-term effect type thing, so why go for the pretend ones which actually appear to have a worse comedown. if you test proper pills you buy using 'EZtest' or something similar, you can see what the drug is made of of. of course, you'd have to carry it around with you to parties but if you were buying a few with a weekend in mind or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back