Are P.E.P. pills really legal? (1 Viewer)

the pink crystaly stuff? thats around alright...
wonder how "pure" it is though...

No pure uncut Methylenedioxymethamphetamine :)

220px-MDMA-3D-sticks.png

I haven't taken any drugs other than alcohol since an anxiety-ridden meltdown 18 months ago. Reading this thread now....fuck, I miss them so.
I don't miss staying awake for three days thinking my brain is going to capsize though.

god meltdowns are so 2005 aren't they?? gnarly times

There is alot of pure uncut MDMA around in Ireland. MDMA that is pink must certainly be cut. Even pure MDMA may contain 20% magnesium or something similar

There is alot of pure uncut MDMA around in Ireland. MDMA that is pink must certainly be cut. Even pure MDMA may contain 20% magnesium or something similar

You been testing it? How can it pure if it contains 20% magnesium?

You been testing it? How can it pure if it contains 20% magnesium?

I do have an MDMA tester that gives you an idea of the purity by chemically reacting to it and changing colour in a certain time. The 20% magnesium bit is from reading/speaking with people in the know. When you see a 10gram rock of MDMA resembling kyptonite that can be fucked through a window you know its straight from the lab. MDMA cant be crushed down mixed and then made back into a crystal like that.

I do have an MDMA tester that gives you an idea of the purity by chemically reacting to it and changing colour in a certain time. The 20% magnesium bit is from reading/speaking with people in the know. When you see a 10gram rock of MDMA resembling kyptonite that can be fucked through a window you know its straight from the lab. MDMA cant be crushed down mixed and then made back into a crystal like that.

Sound. I've been tempted by one of them testers in the past.

Kind of essential to be testing pills these days especially after that batch of sharks were around with mcpp in them.

Pills in general are dodgy which was the point I was making with my first post (in reply to Vermiliona's recommending them over the PEP ones), thankfully I don't really do stuff like that anymore.

I didnt recommend any.... I said the real ones was told to my friend by a medical profession to be better than the legal ones

I didnt recommend any.... I said the real ones was told to my friend by a medical profession to be better than the legal ones

You said "Not only are the real thing cheaper but they mess with your system alot less". That looks like a recommendation of one over the other to me.

To be honest, I think the medical profession(al) you spoke to hasn't a clue what they're talking about. I certainly wouldn't take their advice for the reasons I've already stated.

I personally feel alot better after consuming MDMA instead of piperazine and other combos they sell in the shop. Two of them kept me up with anxiety for 2 days before

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back