Are P.E.P. pills really legal? (1 Viewer)

mmmmm....illegal.... wait, yeah, clearly they're doing smimilar things to your brain in a negative long-term effect type thing, so why go for the pretend ones which actually appear to have a worse comedown. if you test proper pills you buy using 'EZtest' or something similar, you can see what the drug is made of of. of course, you'd have to carry it around with you to parties but if you were buying a few with a weekend in mind or something.

yeah, those testing kits are ideal and excellent, though its a sad indication of the recklessness and willful ignorance of many "recreational" drug users that if they did get some pills and tested them and found some dodgy adulterants in them, they would probably take them anyway.

taken in its pure form, at careful dosages and only very occassionally, MDMA is actually alot less dangerous than it is made out to be (though of course, it is not harmless). the cocktail of substances sold as "ecstasy" pills in this country rarely contain any MDMA and can contain drugs that are very very dangerous, such as DXM (which is extremely dangerous when combined with phenlethylamines such as M derivations like MDA and MDEA), 4-MTA and even PMA (which is an absolutely lethal and fearsomely horrific chemical in its effects).

in short, "pills"/"yokes"/etc are NOT "ecstasy" (MDMA), and i do believe they are one of the most dangerous forms of illicit drugs available in this country. it seriously is a fucking gamble if you take them.

/rant over.

yeah, those testing kits are ideal and excellent, though its a sad indication of the recklessness and willful ignorance of many "recreational" drug users that if they did get some pills and tested them and found some dodgy adulterants in them, they would probably take them anyway.

taken in its pure form, at careful dosages and only very occassionally, MDMA is actually alot less dangerous than it is made out to be (though of course, it is not harmless). the cocktail of substances sold as "ecstasy" pills in this country rarely contain any MDMA and can contain drugs that are very very dangerous, such as DXM (which is extremely dangerous when combined with phenlethylamines such as M derivations like MDA and MDEA), 4-MTA and even PMA (which is an absolutely lethal and fearsomely horrific chemical in its effects).

in short, "pills"/"yokes"/etc are NOT "ecstasy" (MDMA), and i do believe they are one of the most dangerous forms of illicit drugs available in this country. it seriously is a fucking gamble if you take them.

/rant over.
yeah, pills rarely contain the mdma compound. and when they do have a micro amount, you bloody well know it - 'awe lads, these pills are as clean as fuck!!!'

yep, actual mdma is small dosages is grand healthwise.

those kits are great. if it goes deep purple, let's truck space!!!

yeah, pills rarely contain the mdma compound. and when they do have a micro amount, you bloody well know it - 'awe lads, these pills are as clean as fuck!!!'

yep, actual mdma is small dosages is grand healthwise.

those kits are great. if it goes deep purple, let's truck space!!!

haha, yes! the amount of complete bollocks talked about drugs - and the depressing level of ignorance shown - by their users is incredible:
'awe lads, these pills are as clean as fuck!!!' - usually said with teeth clamped together and with eyes pointing in two different directions watching cartoons appearing on the walls. "what was i talking about?"

far as i know shrooms are illegal in the states,not sure about oz.used to work in a shop selling all those things,never tried em myself but general consensus was that they were good crack.

why dont e/coke dealers use this as a defence
"well yr honour,they look like pills/coke but the actual make up of them is nothing like it should be!

"not guilty!"

haha, yes! the amount of complete bollocks talked about drugs - and the depressing level of ignorance shown - by their users is incredible:
'awe lads, these pills are as clean as fuck!!!' - usually said with teeth clamped together and with eyes pointing in two different directions watching cartoons appearing on the walls. "what was i talking about?"
ah cartoons on walls, the good ol days

Pep Pills idea is to consider that people usually young people are going to be natrally atracted to the benifits of a biological buzz ,this will never go away ,normally this buzz is found in the corner of a club or in a dark alley some where .this product gives a simmilar safer efect that is regulated in its manufacture.if young people are attracted to this type of recreation surly its a way of protecting them .try www.pep-pills.co.nz

Pep Pills idea is to consider that people usually young people are going to be natrally atracted to the benifits of a biological buzz ,this will never go away ,normally this buzz is found in the corner of a club or in a dark alley some where .this product gives a simmilar safer efect that is regulated in its manufacture.if young people are attracted to this type of recreation surly its a way of protecting them .try www.pep-pills.co.nz
i love this guy.

can't spell pep without E.

I haven't taken any drugs other than alcohol since an anxiety-ridden meltdown 18 months ago. Reading this thread now....fuck, I miss them so.
I don't miss staying awake for three days thinking my brain is going to capsize though.

Not only are the real thing cheaper but they mess with your system alot less. For some reason people get this notion cos they are legal they arent strong they are in their own way and they screw you up rightly if you dose yourself with them

Not only are the real thing cheaper but they mess with your system alot less. For some reason people get this notion cos they are legal they arent strong they are in their own way and they screw you up rightly if you dose yourself with them

Have you tried them?

Moose I have a friend who I seen in hospital during a festival completely out of it cos he did just as I said, thought they were strong. The staff in the hospital even said to him your better off with the real thing on the QT

Where do you get the real thing?

B000002LHA.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Moose I have a friend who I seen in hospital during a festival completely out of it cos he did just as I said, thought they were strong. The staff in the hospital even said to him your better off with the real thing on the QT

I'm sure you would be better with pure uncut MDMA but unfortunately there's very little if any of that around.

In the real world you're better off knowing exactly what your taking and hence being able make an informed decision as to what you're putting into your system rather then having some random stuff in a "real e" (I presume you mean ecstasy when you say "the real thing") thats potentially lethal. I think the old saying too much of a good thing is bad for you goes pretty far here too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back