Anything to do in Galway of a Tuesday night? (1 Viewer)

roisin is open late - this is the only one pub which will play some decent music.
there is also the living room, the front door which are late bars as far as i know - but are your usual cattle mart type places.

hmmm and some clubs are open as well, CPs (hee hee), Karma (maybe). avoid these.

to be honest the roisin is the best bet on a tuesday or Sally Longs might be lively, but not saure if it is a late bar.

the weather's grand. i recommend al fresco drinking and mc donaghs chips. cheap and cheerful:)
This me also too. Get some Mc donagh's (quay street) and go sit outside neachtains (further uphill from donagh's) drinking pints and watching people. Then head for the roisin.

Quality night out.

according to the radio this morning (i was half a sleep listening to this), Galway is the place to be if you are single.
and ian dempsey seems to think its from our laid back attitude etc.....

hey Seanface - did i miss the latest galwaymixtape thing?
was it the other week?

according to the radio this morning (i was half a sleep listening to this), Galway is the place to be if you are single.
and ian dempsey seems to think its from our laid back attitude etc.....

hey Seanface - did i miss the latest galwaymixtape thing?
was it the other week?

indeed it was and you did.

twas a piss poor turn out. keep a eye out though for next months one if you're around. i think the theme is 'the blackest of black metal' ;)

haha, i haven't actually come up with a theme for next month. might do 'pick yr own theme month' again cos then no one can bitch and moan about the theme:rolleyes:

black metal away sham, black metal away....|..|.|..|.|..|

Sorry about not showing the last night seano, you have a habit of picking nights i can't make - this time was myself and ruth's first anniversary. You need to consult me next time, y'hear!!

i believe arnie said it best in terminator

"fuck you asshole!"

He said it better in Terminator 3

"Talk to the hand"

2_24_01.jpg

YUUUURN!!!!!

Ended up in The Roisin Dubh last night after bringing the Missus to Monroe's. She was complaining about all the Americans everywhere here (she's American). Did a tour of the burren and the cliffs of Moher today. It was ok but the cliffs weren't too be seen, no visibility. :(
Dunno if we'll be on the sauce anocht cos we're wrecked but cheap and cheerful suggestions noted. Thanks everyone. Gallimh abú.

Took me over an hour to get home from work in parkmore yesterday, fuckers streaming into town in red jersey's. Once i got past jury's i flew out to salthill. Football mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back