Anyone watch the superbowl? (3 Viewers)

Chicago are going to have home field advantage against the Packers next week as well, that's going to be one amazing game. The Seahawks/Bears isn't even over right now but the Bears have steamrollered them. They haven't even bothered with offense since the start of the 2nd quarter bar another Cutler rushing TD. Just running out the clock.

that game was so rubbish. men against boys

Chicago are going to have home field advantage against the Packers next week as well, that's going to be one amazing game.

Yeah, the Packers are well used to playing in the cold and snow, as much as the Bears. I think the Packers should be able to win it.

that game was so rubbish. men against boys

You're not wrong. Hopefully the Bears will trip over their own swollen heads next week :D

wow, amazing. I left this at the three-quarter mark. The Pats had just scored a TD and ran in a 2-pointer to put 3 between the teams. It was obvious enough they weren't gonna get anything easy from the Jets defense, but I still reckoned they'd kick on and win it.

Will catch the highlights later but following that weekend of unpredictability, who knows what'll happen now. I think Chicago look the strongest of the lot but you'd have to consider how poor their opposition was. Plus, the off-week for the teams that didn't play in the wild-card didn't seem to do any of those sides any favours.

The Packers are looking all over this game so far. Bears really aren't making any kind of progress.

Another touchdown would be good, get a few scores up.

Oh yeah!! The Packers are going to the Superbowl. Scrappy enough game in the last quarter, but all worked out in the end. Raji's touchdown was the highlight. Shows just how versatile the Packers team is.

Sunday night! Trying not to get too excited, or get my hopes up too much, but really hope this is going to be a Packers victory. Steelers won't be an easy team to beat though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back