Anyone into starting a band? (1 Viewer)

SeanR

Website
punk4it.proboards29.com
I'm pretty bored and would like to be in a band that actually does something like practices and gigs regularly. I can play guitar but i'd rather just sing. Don't really mind too much what kinda stuff we play. Melodic-y hardcore would be preferred but whatever, I don't really care.......... Anyone?

rofl Johnny, but
Anarchist said:
I would be awsome cept I have no memory for lyrics.
Thats me!
I am banned from my previous Janer account ofr arguing on the Celtic/Rangers footy thread few years back.

JANER said:
Originally Posted by Anarchist
I would be awsome cept I have no memory for lyrics.
have you heard BabyDave songs? really short verses and repeated choruses cos i have the same problem, 'cept not just no memory for lyrics but also for everything else i'm doing, short attention span so get bored halfway through our already short songs

tis no way to be professional but sure fuck it, we're just out to have fun and annoy anyway

LamStock said:
have you heard BabyDave songs? really short verses and repeated choruses cos i have the same problem, 'cept not just no memory for lyrics but also for everything else i'm doing, short attention span so get bored halfway through our already short songs

tis no way to be professional but sure fuck it, we're just out to have fun and annoy anyway
lol

here sean if you're still bothereed, im welll up for that. need to play with people again, after the tragic split of one excalibur drivel...
g'wan!

I'd like to be in a band with seanR, currently I'm interested in ambient/slow guitar, fiddle playing, making breakcore beatz and playing drums in a pseudo-samba style.

faganfest! said:

Woop, sorry Fego, forgot to reply. Eh, I don't that'd be a real good idea to be honest. I think we clash a little too much in opinions and personalities to make it work properly. We'd end up fuckin killin' each other and I don't want that to happen so i'll say a polite but very grateful no thanks. Thanks a million for showing interest though!

nah, for your own sake.. don't be in a band with me.

Right, i'm gonna bump this once and once only so here goes.

bump.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back