any craic lads? (1 Viewer)

Froog

Get some!
Supporter
well?

2459040042_3590fbe0bc.jpg

Guh.

Someone entertain me. It's a lovely day but I should be working so I'm on thumped.

I'm trying to write something about L'étranger right now. I'd say it's tied with the Plague as his best although The Fall is good for the sheer 'this is barely a novel'-ness of it all.

After that i'll be moving onto Sartre's Nausea which i'd never recommend to anyone because it's fairly bad. It's got some useful bits for my purposes though, i'm using it as a tool in my grand plan, and a nice conceit going on in the basic premise.

I'm telling you this in the hope that it will motivate me to write some more.

After that i'll be moving onto Sartre's Nausea which i'd never recommend to anyone because it's fairly bad. It's got some useful bits for my purposes though, i'm using it as a tool in my grand plan, and a nice conceit going on in the basic premise.

Is Intimacy any good? I think I have that one. These don't really seem suitable for children though

Is Intimacy any good? I think I have that one.

I've never read it although I have an idea of what his basic thoughts on intimacy and sex are. Powerplay stuff

Sartre apparently wrote 20 published pages every day of his (working?) life. Which is more than most people read.

These don't really seem suitable for children though
Well... teenagers. Anyway it's a comparative bit so i'm not directly talking about children reading camus/sartre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back