"Anti-semitic band" in The Lower Deck (1 Viewer)

It's actually timesharing with a few other quarters due to high rents and property prices. It's only the Jewish quarter 5.30PM Thursday - 5.30PM Saturday, it's the Estonian Quarter Mondays - Tuesdays inclusive, and the Afghan Quarter Wednesday - Thursday 5.30PM. Sundays are considered an ethnic free-for all, pretty much, and it's the "whitebread indie blow-ins quarter" on Saturday nights.

spiritualtramp said:
Correct. It IS the jewish quarter.

So we have the Jews segregrated into that area now? When did this happen? Why wasn't I told?

hoy, a bagle I need

really though? My mistake then I guess.

it just annoys me when people don't sign their dereppings. What's the point in doin it if you're not gonna let me know who I've pissed off like?

seanc said:
it just annoys me when people don't sign their dereppings. What's the point in doin it if you're not gonna let me know who I've pissed off like?

someone called me "sexy boy" when they repped me. I'm more interested in who did that.

If jews dont want people to like them them maybe they should be a little less jewish. Check mate

Jesus, i thought this forum was used by people who believed in something, not P.C facists. I actually agree with freedom of speech, and not just for people who agree with me as seems to be the case here. What difference does it make that those lads have right wing views, realistically what the fuck are they going to do? Going down there with a big macho violent bullshit approach just to start trouble makes you no better than any nazi/skin head hooligans.

grind said:
Jesus, i thought this forum was used by people who believed in something, not P.C facists. I actually agree with freedom of speech, and not just for people who agree with me as seems to be the case here. What difference does it make that those lads have right wing views, realistically what the fuck are they going to do? Going down there with a big macho violent bullshit approach just to start trouble makes you no better than any nazi/skin head hooligans.
True enough,true enough. I'm just laughin at it. Yerman Bazz there gettin death threats is a bit silly altogether isn't it? It's only the internet............... Its only the internet.

Here, have a bit of cheese lads!cheezy

there ya go

grind said:
ah jesus not the "freedom of speech" thing again.

see similar thread on eirecore for details.

will do. but yeah i think the freedom of speech thing is very valid. Skinheads hate people that aren't like them and some people here seem to have the same attitude but just call themselves leftwing, its just p.c facism mate. Facism compromises art, individuality and freedom of speech and opinion thats exactly what we'd be doing if we went down started hassle with these people just because they disagree with us. lets be realisitc here, theyre just a band and so what if theyre right wing or one guy is, what damage will they do, its of no real threat and weather you think so or not its art. This violent liberalism/extreme left bullshit is what encourages the further growth of the extreme right because theyre not the ones starting shit, alot of people at the gig will be there just for the music, most i would say, so its really not worth the hassle. The best thing to do would be simply ignore it and not give it attention and in a month it will be over and forgotten about. If you want to make a difference amoung the violent small minded idiocy in our society start with yourself.

Maybe that sounded a bit self rightious(sp) it wasn't meant to but seriously I just see alot of hypocrisy amoung some anti facist groups and extreme left wing you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back