"Anti-semitic band" in The Lower Deck (2 Viewers)

u:m said:
no, it aint my kind of thing. I'm pretty sure damien's doing it

I heard MCD outbid both of youse ...

The Lower Deck is in what was once Dublin's Jewish quarter. In fact, the Irish Jewish museum is just down the road.

Why don't we all run down to it after the gig and burn the zionist shitehole down? Then we can sit by the canal, and admire the pure Aryan white swans.

Anyone up for it?

If you dont like their opinions, dont go to the fucking gig. Im gonna go because I've seen Primal dawn a few times before and I like them, and id love to see one of you try and start anything there, fucking love it.

I'll look forward to seeing yeh fellas... Should be a riot!

Is there any wrestling planned during intermission, between bands like? I'd love to watch some wrestling in between the hardcore moshin'.

seanc said:
The Lower Deck is in what was once Dublin's Jewish quarter. In fact, the Irish Jewish museum is just down the road.

I was just about to point that out. And some jews do still live around there.

There have been several anti-semetic attacks on the museum recently.

If cunt bands like this want to play, fine, let them, freedom of speech and all that but I think it is a very bad idea to let them do so in a venue in the jewish quarter.

Bazz said:
If you dont like their opinions, dont go to the fucking gig. Im gonna go because I've seen Primal dawn a few times before and I like them, and id love to see one of you try and start anything there, fucking love it.

I'll look forward to seeing yeh fellas... Should be a riot!

oi oi bazz. well said. i'm gonna tear a fuckin banjo off the walls and start jamming with those motherfuckers.

lets start a new movement "black skins". skinheads who wear corpse paint.. what do you think?

FUCK THESE PANSYS!

"If you dont like their opinions, dont go to the fucking gig."

Yeah, that's generally the way things work. I wouldn't be all that bothered going to see a band I'm not into myself, although I did end up having to endure Opeth in Whealens a few years back. Longest ten hours of my life.

japeo said:
oi oi bazz. well said. i'm gonna tear a fuckin banjo off the walls and start jamming with those motherfuckers.

lets start a new movement "black skins". skinheads who wear corpse paint.. what do you think?

FUCK THESE PANSYS!

So there will be wrestling?

and id love to see one of you try and start anything there

hahhhahahahahahahahaahaha!!!!!!!

HAAAAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!!!!

Oh lord. That was fuckin brilliant!!!!!

Grrrr!!!! Manly men, punchin each other and that! You mad yoke!!! hhahahahahaahahahaha!!!!

Shhhtate of ya boss. Its only the internet. Chillax:rolleyes:

portobello is a Dublins jewish district (bretzel + museum apparently make it the jewish district).

There are also a lot of anarchists/libertarians living in the area, some renting and some who grew up there.

I don't think this gig is a good idea.

weeler said:
portobello is a Dublins jewish district (bretzel + museum apparently make it the jewish district).
i said it was theJewish quarter. Not no more though. Though there are Jewish businesses still in the area. I just thought it was a funny coincidence is all.

Anyway lads, Aryan swans? Anyone wanna admire them with me at the canal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back