Another fucking murder (1 Viewer)

Northside murder jealousy over southside jealousy murder. What have we become?

PS I'm related to someone who knew them all, so there.

theres been all crazy kind of shit going on in mayo, and this isnt city statistics, this is villiages of 1000 and 3000 people, which on paper is way more worrying then a stabbing or killing where the population is around the million mark, its getting plenty of cover rtewise but news like this rarely gets into the city conversations. Just imagine living in a villiage of 3000 and knowing that four of them are potential murders, and they possibly outnumber the cops.

theres been all crazy kind of shit going on in mayo, and this isnt city statistics, this is villiages of 1000 and 3000 people, which on paper is way more worrying then a stabbing or killing where the population is around the million mark, its getting plenty of cover rtewise but news like this rarely gets into the city conversations. Just imagine living in a villiage of 3000 and knowing that four of them are potential murders, and they possibly outnumber the cops.

they had about 8-10 minutes about it on newstalk this morning

he studied graphic design too

they teach you all about sharp edges in that
ARF.
The killer's a Trinity student from Dalkey.
This happens in Finglas, no one gives a fuck.
Word.

Dalkey has no post code either.
The fucking pricks.Too good for a post code is it?

Northside murder jealousy over southside jealousy murder. What have we become?
Good point.

Crumlins alright.I'm talking DEEP southside.Max 3 miles from the sea.

I was thinking Dun Laoghaire rather than Crumlin.

Edit: sneaky edit I see what you're up to. Ballybrack and Dalkey are practically the same place.

I was thinking Dun Laoghaire rather than Crumlin.

Edit: sneaky edit I see what you're up to. Ballybrack and Dalkey are practically the same place.

No way man.My sister in laws from Ballybrack abnd I was out in her ma's gaf before.Fucking kip.

RTE News: Man critical after Ballinrobe assault

0yInk70ch7.jpg

southsiders just usually have a bit more decorum, that's all
if glenda gilson went out for twenty major and a few cans in her pyjama bottoms and a massive pair of hoopy earrings and spent the walk out and back screaming abuse at acquaintances on the far side of the road it'd make the news but it happens on the northside all the time

southsiders just usually have a bit more decorum, that's all
if glenda gilson went out for twenty major and a few cans in her pyjama bottoms and a massive pair of hoopy earrings and spent the walk out and back screaming abuse at acquaintances on the far side of the road it'd make the news but it happens on the northside all the time

Maybe I'm missing a whoosh but isn't GG a northsider?

honorary southsider then, by dint of her oompa-loompa glow and shameless social clambering. not familiar with castleknock but isn't it a southside enclave much like malahide?
i always assumed she was from the curragh, myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back