Another fucking murder (1 Viewer)

Wobbler

Website
www.discogs.com
It's all* people in my office go on about. This one was in Bray. At least I'll be out of this kip before the trial. Gets on my fucking tits.

*Well, that and swine flu hysteria

This stupid country!
You cant even enjoy in all the attention you should be getting cos your leaving, without someone stabbing themselves and stealing your limelight, fucking cheek of some people.
Stay strong wobbler.

Anyone spot the article in the Indo today written by an ex-detective that said him studying Middle Eastern studies in Trinity may have been a factor in it? Insanity. Is this the actual thought process detectives have?

Well my first thought was "Sounds like someone was possessed by an evil Djinn" then when i read what he was studying...

This is getting the amount of press it's getting because it's 'nice kids' from single-digit even-numbered postcodes that go to Trinners. No more, no less.

Someone gets shot down by me and barely a mention the next day in comparison. And the guy getting shot is actually a symptom of a problem that needs attention.
The Bray murder is just some fucking moron who can't understand the concept of 'She's just not that into you'

Footnote: If nothing else it shows that the Designated Driver programme is a failure.

This is getting the amount of press it's getting because it's 'nice kids' from single-digit even-numbered postcodes that go to Trinners. No more, no less.

Someone gets shot down by me and barely a mention the next day in comparison. And the guy getting shot is actually a symptom of a problem that needs attention.
The Bray murder is just some fucking moron who can't understand the concept of 'She's just not that into you'

Footnote: If nothing else it shows that the Designated Driver programme is a failure.
I disagree, it's out of control and somebody should do something.

Bray's in County Wicklow and it's hardly that nice a place.

Anyone spot the article in the Indo today written by an ex-detective that said him studying Middle Eastern studies in Trinity may have been a factor in it? Insanity. Is this the actual thought process detectives have?

he studied graphic design too

they teach you all about sharp edges in that

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back