Ali Roberts (1 Viewer)

palace

is playing whelans on may 27th... anyone care about this?

i do... i like ali roberts...

On some of the UK dates on this tour he's listed as as having a BAND with him which is well exciting (especially if that band were to contain M Alex Neilson..)

Saw Appendix Out in Whelan's a few years ago, they were great...would definitely recommend seeing him.

he's coming back to crawdaddy on october 18th should anyone be interested... be nice to get a better turn out than the ludicrous 30 or 40 at his last show...

he's coming back to crawdaddy on october 18th should anyone be interested... be nice to get a better turn out than the ludicrous 30 or 40 at his last show...

he is playing limerick two nights afterwards(oct 20th) - 30 or 40 people there would actually surpass my expectations, and be a pretty decent turn-out

Saw him when he played as Appendix Out years ago. Great stuff.

i saw appendix out in whelans a few years ago and it was the worst gig i ever saw in terms of crowd talkers. i was in a rage with everyone throughout the whole thing. i even went right up and stood with my left ear to the pa but still struggled to hear over all the chatter and the drunken buffoon who was up the front shouting at the two musicians and dancing to attract attention to himself. i couldnt comment on how good appendix out were as i could barely hear or pay attention to them

is there any cork date? ? ??
took me ages to get to like his stuff but now am "a true disciple".... appendix outs' the night is advancing is class altogether..

just a reminder (from drag city website):

Saturday, October 18
Dublin, Ireland
Crawdaddy
Sunday, October 19
Galway, Ireland
Roisin Dubh
Monday, October 20
Limerick, Ireland
Dolan's
Tuesday, October 21
Belfast, Ireland
Belfast Festival

is there any cork date? ? ??
took me ages to get to like his stuff but now am "a true disciple".... appendix outs' the night is advancing is class altogether..

the whisky bar, union quay

wed 22 oct

more to follow

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back