alcoholic madness stories (1 Viewer)

Drunk pony rescued from swimming pool - Wednesday October 15 2008

ponypool460.jpg

A drunk pony was rescued from a swimming pool after gorging on fermented apples and falling into the water.
The pony, called Fat Boy, broke in to Sarah Penhaligon's garden in Newquay, Cornwall, to get to the fruit, which had fallen from trees. He ate so many apples that he became confused.

Penhaligon, 28, from said she was woken at around 3am yesterday by the sounds of an animal in distress.
She said she looked out of her window to see a large creature in the pool, adding: "When I looked outside, I saw this massive animal in the dark and I thought the Beast of Bodmin Moor was in the pool. "I was terrified, but when I took a closer look I realised it was a horse. I didn't have a clue what to do next. Who do you call when there's a horse stuck in your swimming pool?"

Penhaligon called the emergency services and a team of firefighters managed to rescue Fat Boy, who was unharmed, using harnesses. A spokeswoman for the Trenance riding stables, where Fat Boy lives, said horses were known to get drunk from eating too many apples. "It looks like he was scrounging for apples in the garden and fell in when he trod on the tarpaulin over the pool," she said. "It's a good job he's got a lot of bulk, as it kept him warm while he was stuck in the water. He was checked over by a vet, but luckily he's fine."

Myself and Burkie were talking about this the other night. Me dealing with two armed German cops at 8am in my jocks while Willie tried to pass me a bag of mushrooms in front of them = comedy gold.

Was it this tour or the previous one you did your ankle in?

ah now thats another story....ill stick up a few when i get time.not sure on which i broke my ankle as both tours run into each other in my drunken memories but since your asking i guess which ever one debt wasn't on the first i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back