alcoholic madness stories (1 Viewer)

Where to fucking start!

Gimme a minute while I try and remember one.

Get the ball rolling with a quicky.....

Drinking in Stee's with Ash McVeigh one morning and we headed down to reclaim the streets on Baggot street.I wore me shoes the wrong way round.

there was an exact same thread about this not so long ago up here. fucking hilarious. mainly crispo and molly stories of old........

I'd say the yank could tell a tale or two if he gets in here.....

ha ha, sue was only talking about that one the other day!!! .|..| jesus that was a funny one alright. wish to fuck i had me camera working that afternoon!!

Where to fucking start!

Gimme a minute while I try and remember one.

Get the ball rolling with a quicky.....

Drinking in Stee's with Ash McVeigh one morning and we headed down to reclaim the streets on Baggot street.I wore me shoes the wrong way round.

Oh good jesus where to start.

I don't know if I could ask my fingers to do that kind of typing. Where do you start on finish on these things? Any story about Molly starts on the friday and ends on the sunday night.

I always liked the image of BigDan popping a wheelie on a vespa only to have the glove box open covering him in two pints of cider.

I have loads of good short ones, but I'd have to get the go ahead from trousers first.

man my memory is'nt the best.Surprise sur.....how does that go again?

from a comment on the coitus myspace

" This was that infamous gig when Mik drank that bad pint of Guinness. Poor Mik wasn't going to go on because he
had projectile diarreha. Halfway through the gig he leapt off stage and ran to the bog. Sadly he was in such a rush that as he sat down he somehow managed to pull down the seat and sit on his own nuts. They had swished under the seat. When I heard the scream from the dance floor I rushed in and his gonads already started swelling up like melons.
We had to give him a firemans lift to the ambulance and the rest of the set was cancelled.
Still though we all had a great night, except Mik obviously."

"

ahhhh yess long long ago in that ol chesnut of a gaff called southfork on the cabra road ,poor ol sweden wally no money for offy so out comes the Dettol, ill drink this for a fiver he says , a fiver is produced and down goes the Dettol, cue massive puking and bubbles of bleach out of wallys mouth,said he had the taste of dettol in his mouth for 5 days, but we still ended up in the off sales an hour later purchasing the cider and as per usual complete obliteration followed, GREAT days!!!!!!!

ha ha, i knew south fork would come up in this thread! sue says that he made 15 quid out of it in the end.15 quid to drink a bottle of dettol? no fucking chance!!! ;<<

ahhhh yess long long ago in that ol chesnut of a gaff called southfork on the cabra road ,poor ol sweden wally no money for offy so out comes the Dettol, ill drink this for a fiver he says , a fiver is produced and down goes the Dettol, cue massive puking and bubbles of bleach out of wallys mouth,said he had the taste of dettol in his mouth for 5 days, but we still ended up in the off sales an hour later purchasing the cider and as per usual complete obliteration followed, GREAT days!!!!!!!

years ago a mate of mine arrived down to the field we were drinking in with a 1.5 litre bottle of 7-up full with illegally made vodka from the north that he got from a truck driver that delivered for his company he worked for.. we mixed it with cans of satzenbrau and were getting fucking gee-eyed beyond belief, and when our mate was suitably bollixed he told us that we were drinking 160% proof industrial metholated spirits that was used to clean out chemical tanks in the chemical company he worked for in lucan. none of us could walk for about 3 hours, and every single one of us puked all over the bus on the way into town the following day. bad times!! he fucking drank it as well tho, the mentaller!

The most popular one in my family in America is as follows.

My folks came to a gig we were playing in Whelans. Gaz was in his 'dress and no jocks' phase. During a particularly face shredding solo Gaz put his foot up on the monitor and I could clearly see his nuts in the reflection off my mother's glasses as she was standing in the front row.

He also puked off the side of the stage, thank god they didn't see that!!

another classic was tommy ashe getting locked in the flat in gardiner street, and then when i was dropping him to the bus stop in the car the following morn, wondering what the boat was doing parked just off gardiner street. it was the stand in croke park.....

We need to drink more.Lose the auld inhibitions.

Fuckin hell that Coitus one is legend!

Alright, here's another one.

This was about 3 or 4 years ago and I was on tour in Germany with NDT. It was Good Friday and we were in the middle of nowhere in the Nordrhein Westfallen area, playing in a little town called Bochum, more of a village really. It was in this fuckin tiny place, an Autonome Zentrum, basically a legal squat used for social activities, like a youth centre if it was really wrecked. This place was fuckin TINY, like twice the size of your average living room. We expected no-one, but more and more people kept coming until there was over 200 punks there. Everyone was fuckin PACKED in, falling out the door, sardines. Then we found out that everywhere else in the area was closed cos of it being Good Friday, so that's why they'd all turned up -not because we were so legendary or anything like that, but because the Autonome Zentrum in the Bochum was the only place to get a beer! It also happened to be our singer Adam's birthday so we were on for a big one.

We all got fuckin locked and it was a legend gig, two encores and everyone going mad, made us repeat half the set and literally wouldn't let us leave the "stage" (the back of the room, in other words). Free beer, so we were well on the way. Then we found out where to have a party afterwards, but we needed to get more booze, the only place open being a filling station 20 miles away. So we got our driver to bring us there, he's a straight-edge, the chap who does our label, and Adam came up with a plan to rob the place blind. His idea was to go and ask for directions from the staff, and insist on speaking really bad English so that they wouldn't understand him, while the rest of us surreptitiously filled our bags. So we went in, and it all went perfectly to plan -he asked them while we fuckin fleeced the place. They were massively helpful, falling over themselves to try and give directions.

I put two bottles of wine in my jacket inner pockets and went out to the van, where Jakob (the driver) and Yogi (the drummer) were both bursting their shits with laughter as they watched the whole thing, it was one of these ultra modern German places with a massive glass front on it. We noticed that Eyal (bassist), who had gone in wearing shades (to take the piss a bit extra), had taken one of those fuckin mini-kegs and was trying to get it into his bag, only it wouldn't fit. He tried for about a minute, gradually getting frustrated and panicked, and then he took his bag and the keg and went into the jacks, which was beside the fridge unit. He was fuckin AGES in there, but Adam kept them talking away.

Then Eyal came out and went straight out the door and round the side of the building. We were thinking, what the fuck is he up to? Then both the woman and the man working in the place hurried out of the place followed by Adam and started gesturing wildly. Then Eyal came back around the other side, went back in, and into the toilet again. By this stage we were really freaked, thinking oh jaysus we're fucked now, he must have realised he's caught on camera and gone to put the keg back. The workers go back in just as Eyal comes out again but they completely ignore him -what the fuck? He goes round the side, and then comes over to the van -with two of the fuckin mini-kegs! He was after going back in and robbin a second one after he got the first, while the workers had come out to physically give Adam directions for where we should go! Fuckin hell I nearly died laughing. We'd a hell of a night after that -legend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back