affects of drink? (1 Viewer)

ms.b.haven said:
cheers chilli king! had my lunch and i feel fine now. i drink feck all though so don't know how my liver could be over-worked?
Doesn't matter. Professional drinkers have professional livers, just like swimmers have strong hearts:) . I really wasn't drinking much when I used to get 'the hurt'. I never had bad hangovers, just god awful pains in my legs. Milkthistle sorted it out though. Give it a try.

The Chilli King said:
Milkthistle sorted it out though. Give it a try.
milkthistle, eh?

my friend was telling me the other night that raw ginger is really good for kidney problems. she slices up raw ginger and places it on her back for a few minutes. she says it works really well.

she's.pulling.your.leg. maybe eating it might be believable!
spiritualtramp said:
milkthistle, eh?

my friend was telling me the other night that raw ginger is really good for kidney problems. she slices up raw ginger and places it on her back for a few minutes. she says it works really well.

spiritualtramp said:
milkthistle, eh?

Never heard that before. I worked in a juice bar in toronto years ago and one of the customers used to come in and ask for lemonade with lots of ginger. In goes the lemon, water, maple syrup, ice. Then you'd juice in a large thumb of ginger and turn around to her. She'd laugh at you like you're some kind of wimp and ask for 4-5 times that amount. Once I drank the left overs of one of those concotctions and it lifted the head right off me. And she'd drink them without batting an eyelid. Turned out she was a news reader and drank that much ginger before doing the news everyday, to keep her voice in top form.

nah its states lite. all of the outsize food portions and savage landscapery without the guns and the obnoxiousness. oh.... and i'm fascinated with the beachcombers.

Donkey OJ said:
nah its states lite. all of the outsize food portions and savage landscapery without the guns and the obnoxiousness. oh.... and i'm fascinated with the beachcombers.

Beachcombers.jpg

Yeah beachcombers! Was in Canada last year - sorry but that's one BORING ASS country.

Donkey OJ said:
hey chilli. how long were you in canada for? thinking of moving over there next year. would you recommend or no?
I was there for a year. Toronto, most of the time, but i visited Montreal and Quebec too. Toronto took a while to warm too, but by the end of the year I desperatly wanted to extend my stay. I'd recommend a stint there, a year is fun, longer would be better. Summer is amazing and winter kicks ass - and it was tough to leave 'cause I knew they would both be better second time around.
Canada get 2 thumbs up.

nice one chilli. thanks for the info. i was thinking of at least a year. havent fully decided which city. what did you do visa wise? hey slowey, where'd you go and for how long? what exactly made it boring ass? its interesting that people either love or hate canada. from what i've read and seen on the beachcombers i reckon i'd love it.

Donkey OJ said:
hey slowey, where'd you go and for how long? what exactly made it boring ass? its interesting that people either love or hate canada. from what i've read and seen on the beachcombers i reckon i'd love it.

I never got to meet Nick or Relic - had to make do with Bryan and Celine instead

if you start comparing canada with any other 1st world country (including sweden) based on its musical output it'll lose every time. sloane were from canada i think and they nearly rocked. and then theres neil young but he made most of his best music while he was an honorary californian. have you seen the size of nick adonis recently?

oh jesus.... whats going on here then?

http://www.endearing.com/artists/parkas/parkas_with_bruno.jpg

affects of drink: Vol 1:

spending the period from 3.30 am till 6 am lastnight with two options:

A: standing i the rain in not so many clothes.

B: standing in a CO2 filled hallway with a piercing alarm sound wreckin yer head.

Some brain surgeon knocked on a fire extinguisher at 3.30 am, not because there was a fire, but because they had half a bottle of vodka. Had to sleep in a gaff mostly breathin CO2 all night. I hated alcohol all day today aswell. I wasnt even drinkin.

so anyways.. was da craic with all you's? Pint?

Yeah drugs can fuck your circulation up leading to leg pains,especially the bad aul dublin hash! Clogs the arteries or something like that and makes your legs and arms feel lethargic and shit.I do get it down my left side from time to time but thats probably just my impending heart attack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back