Acts touring that don't come here (1 Viewer)

A brief search tells me 2000 in the music centre, I'm sure herself would have been there actually,

Blonde Redhead supported Interpol at the RDS, touring the last album. I think they may have played a headline show many years ago, I'd say someone here will be able to confirm or deny that (Dudley???).

Did they play that gig? I remember they supported Interpol on the UK dates, but when I was at the RDS gig it was Friendly Fires who was support. Was Blonde Redhead also on the bill? Would be really disappointed to have missed them.

I was at that Interpol gig and I don't remember Blonde Redhead supporting. Granted I showed up late and left early (god interpol were shite that night).

ok so Grinderman are coming here.

anyone fancy paying 50 euro to go see them?

I saw them a few years ago and they were really good. Not sure about paying 50 lids though. Will have to see how the recession is affecting me come summer.

the yeah yeah yeahs never seem to play club shows here.
Low used to always come here, but not for the last few years, did their last gig flop
blonde redhead, sebadoh playing bakesale would be class too. Foggy, make it true, please!!!!

or Dalymount? Did they not cancel and get replaced by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers?
I think you mean in 1993 when RHCP cancelled and FNM replaced them. Soundgarden cancelled in 1994 and were replaced by Cypress Hill who (unsurprisingly i suppose) missed the boat from the UK and were replaced by, eh, Scheer!
1993 Sunstroke was the first gig i was ever at and in my over eagerness i was actually the very first person into Dalymount!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back