a hawk and a hacksaw (1 Viewer)

thisgreg

this might be old news but in case you didnt know the 'a hawk and a hacksaw' gig is cancelled.:(

well dublin is cancelled for definite

and i think it's belfast tomorrow night but i don't know who is doing promotion for that one. i'd guess, and it's just a guess, if the arent coming to dublin they arent going to belfast.

Apparently Belfast is still on. Begs the question: is Barnes hanging out in Dublin at a loose end tonight? We should invite him round for tea.

Very bah,

J.

Justin Toner said:
Apparently Belfast is still on. Begs the question: is Barnes hanging out in Dublin at a loose end tonight? We should invite him round for tea.

Very bah,

J.

yeah this flippin sux

i was really in the mood for a gig like that tonight.. with a nice pint of brew 39

thisgreg said:
anyone actually know why it's off?

Low sales. Didn't see much NMH spin which might have driven it a bit, esp. given the bandwagon reissue of Aeroplane on Domino...

I guess we shouldn't expect gigs from Major Organ, Circulatory System or Pipes You See any time soon.

J.

Justin Toner said:
Low sales. Didn't see much NMH spin which might have driven it a bit, esp. given the bandwagon reissue of Aeroplane on Domino...

I guess we shouldn't expect gigs from Major Organ, Circulatory System or Pipes You See any time soon.

J.

I didn't even know this was on, I would've totally gone to it

who was promoting it??

bummer

Pantone247 said:
I didn't even know this was on, I would've totally gone to it

who was promoting it??

bummer

i believe t'was aikens

I was planning going to dublin last night to see then, thanks smeg i didn't travel all that way, i'd have been well hacked off

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back