a hawk and a hacksaw (1 Viewer)

thisgreg

this might be old news but in case you didnt know the 'a hawk and a hacksaw' gig is cancelled.:(

well dublin is cancelled for definite

and i think it's belfast tomorrow night but i don't know who is doing promotion for that one. i'd guess, and it's just a guess, if the arent coming to dublin they arent going to belfast.

Apparently Belfast is still on. Begs the question: is Barnes hanging out in Dublin at a loose end tonight? We should invite him round for tea.

Very bah,

J.

Justin Toner said:
Apparently Belfast is still on. Begs the question: is Barnes hanging out in Dublin at a loose end tonight? We should invite him round for tea.

Very bah,

J.

yeah this flippin sux

i was really in the mood for a gig like that tonight.. with a nice pint of brew 39

thisgreg said:
anyone actually know why it's off?

Low sales. Didn't see much NMH spin which might have driven it a bit, esp. given the bandwagon reissue of Aeroplane on Domino...

I guess we shouldn't expect gigs from Major Organ, Circulatory System or Pipes You See any time soon.

J.

Justin Toner said:
Low sales. Didn't see much NMH spin which might have driven it a bit, esp. given the bandwagon reissue of Aeroplane on Domino...

I guess we shouldn't expect gigs from Major Organ, Circulatory System or Pipes You See any time soon.

J.

I didn't even know this was on, I would've totally gone to it

who was promoting it??

bummer

Pantone247 said:
I didn't even know this was on, I would've totally gone to it

who was promoting it??

bummer

i believe t'was aikens

I was planning going to dublin last night to see then, thanks smeg i didn't travel all that way, i'd have been well hacked off

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back