!!! (1 Viewer)

It Will Never Last

Anyone heard these guys?

tongue.jpg

therecklessone said:
Anyone heard these guys?

tongue.jpg

Yeah. Cool band, one of the better of the neo-post-punk outfits around nowadays, in my opinion. Last year's Louden up Now (Warp) is worth checking out (although I don't think it's quite as good as their debut).

If you like them, definitely check out their sister band Out Hud, who I think are even better. Both of their albums, Street Dad and Let Us Never Speak of It Again, are utterly great.

Paul

surely asking people have they head of chick chick chick in the year 2005 is a joke? No?

kirstie said:
surely asking people have they head of chick chick chick in the year 2005 is a joke? No?

Not everybody has their ear to the grapestone Kirstie fuck sake, I unly heard them a while back.

In other news, the thread was started cos of Pete's !!!! thread.

Its not Smash Hits you know!

!!! are great on record, but live the're amazing, saw them in fabric last year and they blew me away. I'm with paul, the out hud record is probably better than louden up now, which sprised me cos I thought they were rotten when I saw them in Whelans a few years ago.

Saw them in Primavera Sound in Barcelona in summer of 2003 so they've been around a while. I wanted to catch their Guiliani Down By Schoolyard tune, my favourite. They didn't play it. I must not, I thought they were the most annoying bunch of twats onstage. Leadsinger particularly.

trianglegrrrl said:
!!! 30th October 2005 01:02 AM you are not real a real punk-weeler
!!! 30th October 2005 12:57 AM I AM GOING TO KILL YOU YOU FUcKING KUNNNT - readysteadyjedi

:confused:

Sooooo gonna have to beat them up for you Michelle! :)

A bit meh really...I liked the last album for a month and then I went off it very quickly. Haven't listened to it in ages and don't feel any desire to renew its acquaintance.

course they played me and giuliani, it was the highlight of the show cause it'd been so big all year in barcelona clubs, particularly nitsa, the place went insane, it was just before the singer hurled over the front row. you must have left early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back