23rd Jan The Tap: Moutpiece, Infinite Shurikens + more tbc (1 Viewer)

Brilliant night, cheers for the gig moosey. Moutpiece was pure unadulterated fun. Had to werk today so no sessioning for me, couldn't find the gaff either ...aaa finished now skins put together lovely

Fucking alco Gaz turned up for work instead of Securigaz.

Hijinx ensued.

Delly Buzz.

What a fukkin night!! Didn't get in until 9.30 on Saturday morning. Deadly gig, deadly session makes for a deadly buzz!! On behalf of myself, Cian and Gary thanks a million to everyone who came out and a had a good time.

PRIMORDIAL were definitely band of the night for me, hot as fukk!!

Roll on .|..|ROCKFEST.|..| Pt. Trois!!

i'd say it's the last time you'll designatedly drive yourself to play in belfast anyway haha, we're just gonna have to make number 3 all the better for ye i guess!

What a fukkin night!! Didn't get in until 9.30 on Saturday morning. Deadly gig, deadly session makes for a deadly buzz!! On behalf of myself, Cian and Gary thanks a million to everyone who came out and a had a good time.

PRIMORDIAL were definitely band of the night for me, hot as fukk!!

Roll on .|..|ROCKFEST.|..| Pt. Trois!!

What he said, cheers everyone for coming, fantastic turnout. We made enough money to pay all the bands, pay the pa and put some money aside for future gigs.

Re drinking outside. We should've had someone doing the door at the top of the stairs to try stop that from happening. Will do in future. Ah the joys of running a gig on the night of your birthday.

Oh yeah what a fucking session after. .|..|

Back in the land of the living today thank fuck.Great session.

Back in the land of the living today thank fuck.Great session.

Likewise, I'm sorta glad I missed the restarts for the sake of my mental and physical health. Would have loved to have been able for it all the same.

Your guitar is still safe and sound btw. I think the yank is gonna pick it up along with his gear.

Nice one Moosey.

Yeah the restarts woulda done me in.I'd have to have stayed in bed for the rest of the week if I went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back