Excuses 7" release party at the tap. 6th of August (1 Viewer)

TBC ?? Don't people go to gigs later in the summer, is there a point. Will anyone show up early enough? If anyone wants to play and can bring their own amps let me know asap.

Was just wondering so I can plan my arrival to see the first band. You're probably right though especially on a Thursday and yas have three top class bands already. See yas there.

Can't really think of any spots near enough to the Tap, the Garden of rememberance I guess

Garden of remembrance! Ye can't be serious!

Just go down around Smithfield, there's loads of spots around that plaza. If someone's driving, ye can park there and drink around the van/car.

Fucksake, Smithfield never even came into me mind, I must be losing it, anyway I'll probably be flooting about with a bag of cans anway

Fucksake, Smithfield never even came into me mind, I must be losing it, anyway I'll probably be flooting about with a bag of cans anway

Flooting aboot with a bag a cans is my middle name tomora.

i don't feel so bad about missing this now as i've found a gig while im in edinburgh.

dirt cheap booze + punk-rock = sorted!

Jazes I'm a bit hungover.Nothing a good days labouring won't fix though.

Then its rockin' time!

Pleaded to get off early so I could come home and grab a few zeds before the liver bashing resumes.Sweet.

Feeling pretty wrecked after work, was contemplating not going. But decided to just get hammered

Ah bollix,just woke up.Hope I don't get the sack........

Sort it out....Top notch
Excuses........Top Cock
Moutpiece.......Bleurgh
Fibbers.......Good jazes
Work today.....???????

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back