2011-12 Champions League Thread (1 Viewer)

Would love to go to Munich just to hang out in the Englisher Garten for the weekend of the final. Beautiful naked sunbathers, 1 Litre beers for next to nothing and the site of people surfing in a river. I fucking love that place.

hats off to drogba. I used to despise the fucker but completely after winning me over there in the past couple of months. without him there is no chance they would have won both cups. immense last night. all over the pitch. hated seeing them win but happy for him. well deserved

It's the end of football. The European cup reduced to the level of yet another Mr Burnsesque ivory back scratcher for a billionaire tyrant. A victory for everything evil in this world. In all the excitement of the final day of the season I kind of forgt what was happeneing and it's only really sinking in now that the premiership sits in the hands of a Arab billionaires and the European cup in the hands of a Russian cunt. This used to be the sport for the average man, it's was becoming a sort of play thing for billionaire playboys. Now it's over. It's the property of the elite. Sky and the rest of them. It's finished. It's all over.

....Well for England anyway. Spain is just Scotland in the sun. PSG has gone the same way as Man City so that's that league fucked especially since Paris is the biggest single club catchement area in the world ( I think) but, Italy might see a resurgence if they can stay away from cheating for a while and get rid of FSG at Roma and Berlusconi and Milan, and Germany, Holland and Portugal are still producing talent and doing so from grassroots level without selling their souls so maybe I'll just watch their leagues instead. Who's with me ? Fuck you Roman you can keep it shove it up your hole you cunt.

Yet another completely reasonable post brought to you without myperbole by Washingcattle.

Fuck off

I hear ya Cattle...how many people were murdered to find that deal, EH?

That's the worst winning performance i've seen since steau in 1986.

Hmm, Red Star would be up there too. If it had been Real instead of Bayern....well. It would have been about 5-0.

It's the end of football. The European cup reduced to the level of yet another Mr Burnsesque ivory back scratcher for a billionaire tyrant. A victory for everything evil in this world. In all the excitement of the final day of the season I kind of forgt what was happeneing and it's only really sinking in now that the premiership sits in the hands of a Arab billionaires and the European cup in the hands of a Russian cunt. This used to be the sport for the average man, it's was becoming a sort of play thing for billionaire playboys. Now it's over. It's the property of the elite. Sky and the rest of them. It's finished. It's all over.

....Well for England anyway. Spain is just Scotland in the sun. PSG has gone the same way as Man City so that's that league fucked especially since Paris is the biggest single club catchement area in the world ( I think) but, Italy might see a resurgence if they can stay away from cheating for a while and get rid of FSG at Roma and Berlusconi and Milan, and Germany, Holland and Portugal are still producing talent and doing so from grassroots level without selling their souls so maybe I'll just watch their leagues instead. Who's with me ? Fuck you Roman you can keep it shove it up your hole you cunt.

Yet another completely reasonable post brought to you without myperbole by Washingcattle.

Fuck off

Don't worry, there is still hope

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's just deadly. As as Liverpool fan, I'm all for the success of little teams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back