18th December Basta! All Ages gig -Greystones (1 Viewer)

right i wasnt going to get involved in this whole stupid argument about the whole searching of bags, but if the person who is putting on the effin gig says no effin booze aload, then people should have some effin respect for that, they have gone threw the bother of setting up the effin gig for us, come on you know how to spell it, R.E.S.P.E.C.T find out what it means to me. and if the person setting up the gig cant trust people not to be drinking down the back of the room or around the side of the building, then im afraid its bag checking time, if people could just refrain themselves from drinking during the gig no probs, or even while at the gig, no probs, no one is saying your not aload be drunk, and no one is saying your not aload go hide down the road inbetween bands and drink, feck i show you where to go, you can just follow me. and if that is still not good enough just dont be so blatent, if like me you really wanna drink at these gigs do like me and buy buckfast, find an empty bottle of coke, pour in buckfast, and bobs your auntie. so come your all clever people just think of ways around, as long as it looks inicent its all okay. shit just realised im contridicting myself about the whole respect thing, but i guess respect in that the person putting on the gig doesnt get in trouble and doesnt lose the venue, phew.

brook said:
right i wasnt going to get involved in this whole stupid argument about the whole searching of bags, but if the person who is putting on the effin gig says no effin booze aload, then people should have some effin respect for that, they have gone threw the bother of setting up the effin gig for us, come on you know how to spell it, R.E.S.P.E.C.T find out what it means to me. and if the person setting up the gig cant trust people not to be drinking down the back of the room or around the side of the building, then im afraid its bag checking time, if people could just refrain themselves from drinking during the gig no probs, or even while at the gig, no probs, no one is saying your not aload be drunk, and no one is saying your not aload go hide down the road inbetween bands and drink, feck i show you where to go, you can just follow me. and if that is still not good enough just dont be so blatent, if like me you really wanna drink at these gigs do like me and buy buckfast, find an empty bottle of coke, pour in buckfast, and bobs your auntie. so come your all clever people just think of ways around, as long as it looks inicent its all okay. shit just realised im contridicting myself about the whole respect thing, but i guess respect in that the person putting on the gig doesnt get in trouble and doesnt lose the venue, phew.
never in the history of eirecore has so much common sense been expressed with so few correct spellings:D I tip my hat to you sir .|..|

mc moley said:
this could well be the last gig in this place cuz apparently its gettng knocked down real soon and getting turned into a parking lot or somethin. its a deadly little room though...carpets an al!

Its getting knocked down in Easter so we have a couple months left!

forgive my ignorance of that part of dublin but what time would i need to leave the gig to get to the voodoo by 9?

dart to connolly - luas to the voodoo i presume?

brook is our resident genius. he studied linguistics in trinity, did a masters on it and subsequesntly became editor of THIS FRIGGIN THING, where he took the time to hone his alternative spelling order. he is currently working on his very own dictionary...

we shall have loadsa craic drinking on the beach, running up and down avoiding brenan was a fave past-time from years ago... shud be a larf... aw conor, u shud come for the hour, dylan will let ya in for free, wont ya hasko?!
i wud say that the arresting seargent of fegan fest fame will definitly be sending the goon squad around with an agenda... if i were u dylan i wud allow only lyndsay to deal with them, after yer perfromance with tosh in kilcoole and all, until my remorse have played anyhow...

allowed,allowed,allowed,allowed, god knows why i always spell it 'aload', wouldnt even say thats a word,. the rest of the words i just cant spell, ah well, good old st.davids

Dylan said:
NO IT'S NOT IN THE MASSIVE HALL

Same building but at the last gig we discovered the little room downstairs was perfect and way more cosy.

No-one was searched. their bags were felt for cans or bottles. Simple solution is dont bring it. We cant have one rule for some and a different for others. If you' MUST drink do it on the beach or some thing because a window got smashed last time we turned a blind eye to people doing it around the back. Pigs will probably show up as well seeing as they're just around the corner so theres no point gving them an unnecessary excuse to hassle us.

Should be fun im looking foward to it anyway.
people were still drinking.......................................hi im new

ed in mouth said:
if i were u dylan i wud allow only lyndsay to deal with them, after yer perfromance with tosh in kilcoole and all, until my remorse have played anyhow...

thanks ed, that should earn me some punk points. seriously tho im trying to work on being less offensive and more sly ..or diplomatic ...same thing really

right ye langers, its almost 8 o clock and myself and our drummer rob have been in work since 7 and we are leavin cork at half2, burn up the country and rape and pillage your county, ...mmm ummm ahem yes... anyway point is le bump of the thread and get ye're asses out to the gig!!!

you'll love it like a good dream, where you play ron jeremy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back