BASTA! 'ALL AGES' SUMMER TOUR 2005!!! (1 Viewer)

Dylan

f3c7fa6a.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww yeah!

Basta! Youth Collective presents....

The Basta! ' All Ages' Summer Tour 2005!

8 Non-Profit DIY Gigs around Ireland with:

KID BLUNT
SOLDIERS TAKE HALF
ALMOST CLICHÉ
LANGDON BECK
SKEPTIK TANK
+local support​

The bastro (distro) will be at all the gigs distributing zines, cds, records and other nice stuff.

This tour will also see the release of the

Basta! Youth Collective "Appetite For Construction" CD and DIY resource!

All gigs will be €4 in and ALL AGES! (although ya never would have guessed!). This means no alcohol during the gigs.

The Dates are:

JUNE

Saturday 18th -Belfast
-City Church Hall (above Common Grounds Cafe, University Ave) -2-7pm w/ Based On Reason & Complan

Sunday 19th -Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan
-Shirley Arms -1-7pm

Monday 20th -Galway (my birthday!)
-The Gaf Youth Café -6-9pm

Tuesday 21st -Limerick
-The Globe Upstairs, Cecil St. -3-8pm

Wednesday 22nd -Cork
-NO VENUE: we urgently need help with this. We can play ANYWHERE with a plug socket (garage, basement, kitchen etc.) please contact [email protected] if you can help -

Thursday 23nd -Wexford Town
-MacDonalds Bar -1-8pm

Friday 24rd -Portlaoise
-St. Mary's Hall, Dublin Rd. -5-9pm

Saturday 25th -Greystones
-St. Patricks Hall -4-10pm

For More info: [email protected]

hope to see ye at some of the gigs, this will be a summer to remember!

La La said:
not a bad way to celebrate finishing your exams, eh?

i'm so lookin forward to these gigs, its gonna be deadly .|..|

Yeh its the best! And Wolf Eyes are playing that night which makes it even better.

But I have a French exam on the Monday :( but its only French.

"Appetite For Construction"? Who's on it?

Is the line up on the poster the order the bands will be playing Dylan?

La La said:
did you know the statue of liberty was built by frenchmen who hated the yanks so much that it was actually modelled on a man who dressed as a woman?

!zed

.|..|

I always thought it was a wee bit manly for a woman.

Wednesday 22nd -Cork
-NO VENUE: we urgently need help with this. We can play ANYWHERE with a plug socket (garage, basement, kitchen etc.) please contact [email protected] if you can help -

i presume yeve tried the CAZ(cork autonomus zone) and the triskel arts centre, i dont have contacts for these or even know if their still open, been a few years since i lived in cork so i dont know if these are still open, the CAT CLUB beside the CAZ also had all ages gigs once or twice, i remember about 3 or 4 years ago seein these christian chaos punk bands form cali there fuckin hillarious

CITY BABY said:
Wednesday 22nd -Cork

i presume yeve tried the CAZ(cork autonomus zone) and the triskel arts centre, i dont have contacts for these or even know if their still open, been a few years since i lived in cork so i dont know if these are still open, the CAT CLUB beside the CAZ also had all ages gigs once or twice, i remember about 3 or 4 years ago seein these christian chaos punk bands form cali there fuckin hillarious
Aren't Langdon Beck christian chaos punk too?

Ciaran Mackle said:
Yeh its the best! And Wolf Eyes are playing that night which makes it even better.

But I have a French exam on the Monday :( but its only French.

"Appetite For Construction"? Who's on it?

Is the line up on the poster the order the bands will be playing Dylan?

where are wolf eyes playing

fair dues all basta heads, jesus thats quite the tour, been a while since someone played eight shows around ireland, not sure about the 'appetitie for construction' ya can't be fuckin with the g'n'r like that.|..| :D .|..|

CITY BABY said:
Wednesday 22nd -Cork

caz and the cat club are well gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back