18th December Basta! All Ages gig -Greystones (3 Viewers)

Sean (V.D.) said:
I don't know what all this is about cos that was an honest question. and I know it's her perogative to drink before the gig or whatever. I just don't really understand it cos i've never been much of a drinker. I'm not fuckin putting her down or anything.
Woops, I was unclear about this. I meant that I don't understand drinking at this kinduva gig whereas if the gig was in a place that had a bar, i'd have no quibbles about drinkin.

(Is there an Edit post function on this?)

Edit: Just saw the Edit button. For fucks sake...

I like to drink... Im not insulted...
Sean knows well that if he steps out of line I'll set Kat on him, anyway.

you aint cool unless ur standing at the back with a beer in one hand softly banging yer head

um can yer hold me drink this band rocks *cue 3 minutes of psychotic "moshing"*

oi you drank some...

blah blah

shoot me now

NO IT'S NOT IN THE MASSIVE HALL

Same building but at the last gig we discovered the little room downstairs was perfect and way more cosy.

No-one was searched. their bags were felt for cans or bottles. Simple solution is dont bring it. We cant have one rule for some and a different for others. If you' MUST drink do it on the beach or some thing because a window got smashed last time we turned a blind eye to people doing it around the back. Pigs will probably show up as well seeing as they're just around the corner so theres no point gving them an unnecessary excuse to hassle us.

Should be fun im looking foward to it anyway.

Dylan said:
NO IT'S NOT IN THE MASSIVE HALL

Same building but at the last gig we discovered the little room downstairs was perfect and way more cosy.

No-one was searched. their bags were felt for cans or bottles. Simple solution is dont bring it. We cant have one rule for some and a different for others. If you' MUST drink do it on the beach or some thing because a window got smashed last time we turned a blind eye to people doing it around the back. Pigs will probably show up as well seeing as they're just around the corner so theres no point gving them an unnecessary excuse to hassle us.

Should be fun im looking foward to it anyway.

Good call, bringin up the searching thing again...

mc moley said:
im bringing a nightstick to fuck wit some one if they dont respect my power trip.
i recomend a drinky poos down on the beach about an hour or two b4 the gig....anyone else gonna be there!!!???

You bring the drink, I'll bring the under-agers.

Dylan said:
MY REMORSE (from cork, emoy metally)
Emoy? A mixture of oi and emo!

Pity this is the 18th, I'd love to go but I'm not home till the day after :eek:

And by the way, there's no reason to feel bad about having to search people fro booze...some people just don't get it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back