• cheap keyboard?

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • drum heads and a new crash?

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 1250 packets of meaga meanies?

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Hugh Leonard Rhymes with need.

There is also a place I saw once called outstock.com or something that had the cheapest stuff ever, not necessarily musical instruments or columns in national newspapers, but stuff like 5DVD changers for about 95 euros and Imacs for 500 dollars.

Pin that on your big weird spike thing.

Originally posted by the pope
do i buy a cheap electric guitar, cheap keyboard or drum heads and a crash?

You're a drummer then, your holiness? So I'd guess you want the keyboard and guitar to fart around with and maybe write tunes on? If I was you I'd buy the drum heads and the crash cymbal and spend what's left on either a cheap guitar or cheap keyboard, whichever you find you can write better on.

For just a little over 500 euro you could but an Eddie Van Halen replica Peavey guitar from Thomann . This is a superb all round rock and roll guitar . Check out the price any where in Ireland and it wont even come close to that of Thomann at http://www.thomann.de You couldnt spend a better 500 euro on a guitar . I have a friend I know who must have about 20 or 30 guitars who cant put it down .

Originally posted by Psychotic no 2
Is Barry your friend?

No, he never heard of Barry...Molateen plays bass in our band...hence I have the god-given right to bully him.

I'd say whoever was Barry got tired off being him...probably too much effort writing like Pudsy Ryan.

i ate so many of them i was able to peel my entire soft palette off. rappa.

Originally posted by molateen
For just a little over 500 euro you could but an Eddie Van Halen replica Peavey guitar from Thomann . This is a superb all round rock and roll guitar .

I have a peavey guitar myself. Initially when I saw it in the shop I was a bit wary, Peavey, they make amps and pas and stuff don't they? ,but I tried it out and compared it with a few other similar guitars, the only nicer guitar in my price range was a us strat special with a similar configuration which was twice the price. It's a predator ax, cost me 200 of the old money about 6 or 7 years ago now. Lovely guitar, shame about the name.

Anyway, I say go for the leccie, and if you still want a keyboard, get a cheap ass one from Argos or somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back