• cheap keyboard?

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • drum heads and a new crash?

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 1250 packets of meaga meanies?

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
nice one pops. that did for me.

it's simple algebra. if you can't decide what instrument to buy, you obviously have no talent.

that's cool. see you on top of the popes.

Originally posted by Hector Grey

it's simple algebra. if you can't decide what instrument to buy, you obviously have no talent.

that's cool. see you on top of the popes.

for talent: read money.

you see hecdip as our conversation continues i feel obliged to cut out parts of my brain, with a steakknife inserted through my nose, to reach your level. this is leaving me quite poorly, so we will continue this at a later date...

good day sir.

Originally posted by the pope
for talent: read money.

you see hecdip as our conversation continues i feel obliged to cut out parts of my brain, with a steakknife inserted through my nose, to reach your level. this is leaving me quite poorly, so we will continue this at a later date...

good day sir.

matron. i'm told.

If you keep your eyes on net auctions and the like you could probably get a giggable guitar and keyboard secondhand. Or you could get one ofthese
kayak.gif

You should *definitely* go for the guitar. They've got some lovely cheap guitars downstairs in Musician on Drury St. that don't look like the shit but sound pretty fuckin cool, which is the point non?
Oh yeah, and check the buyandsell . It is the place where I got a beauty guitar for exactly the same amount of bills you're shaking in your fist there buddy.

But do it now man before you fritter it all away on internet connection bills, fags and pints.

Originally posted by the pope
€500

ok.

do i buy a cheap electric guitar, cheap keyboard or drum heads and a crash?

bearing in mind i need all these things.......

You can buy a descent Roland Keyboard. One of the XP 30's or 40's synths. They have load of cool sounds and decent versions of Rhodes, moogs, Clavichords etc. Aswell as cutoffs/panning/oscillator knobs. You'd be amazed what kind of cool stuff you can write with one. Bearing in mind that to understand the full potential of the Keyboard/Synth you MUST listen to Stevie Wonder(1968-79), (early - mid)Pink Floyd, David Bowie/Brian Eno, George Clintons (Parliament) music either. They'll show you the way.

A Squire guitar will cost you less than €500 - they're essentially machine made fenders and use many fender parts - Musician Inc has a good selection.

Fuck Guitar! For writing, you can't beat a good Keyboard. Way easier to write on. Everyone plays guitar. Guitars are wverywhere, you can find a guitar anytime. A keyboard can be alot more interesting. But, everybody wants to be the guitar hero. I wish I started playing keyboard years ago. Great Buzzz

Originally posted by Psychotic no 2
You should *definitely* go for the guitar.

no!

rock and roll is satan's jip!

a sexy synth is what you need

all those bloops and farts and blips

i can't think of anything to rhyme with need.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back