That tit on Grafton Street (1 Viewer)

heavy metal dude with the basketball hoop is now a pushbike courier, has a shitload of mirrors on his handlebars, obviously has a talent for accessorizing!.
theres some new roma buskers that are pretty cool.
the woman with the toy guitar with only 4 strings and her husband, who busk in Phibsboro and at the millenium bridge are quite charmingl,
where's the guy gone who's in a wheelchair and used to knock out great Daniel O'Donnell style kitsch with his amstrad karaoke machine? he's my all time favourite.
yeah that geebag will get some street justice next time he opens his gob in an inappropriate manner in my vicinity

I think we should all chip in and put out a split 7" of the romanion acordion guy and the metal basketballhoop guy...l

they could have a buskathon like those depression era dance-offs in the states,that'd definitely pay for getting it put out-aidanwalsh should of course oversee the whole shebang-with technical assistance from mero and robert stephenson

Originally posted by tommytrousers
they could have a buskathon like those depression era dance-offs in the states,that'd definitely pay for getting it put out-aidanwalsh should of course oversee the whole shebang-with technical assistance from mero and robert stephenson

a couple of buskers from dublin have gone on to open for bands in the last few years...
those kids with meatloaf and some other guy.
there was also a program on rte a while back about the buskers...

my favorite is the english guy who sings beatles songs.. he'd eat yer liver...

michaelknight said:
His main "talent" is for abusing passers-by. Always draws a huge crowd, which is the horrible part...he's usually at the top of the street, outside the shopping centre, on Sun afternoons - he has to be seen/heard to be believed...

You're right about them other guys too...bloody hell...and they get a crowd as well.

Slayer was the king alright. I loved the little basketball yolky he had for people to throw money into...can't imagine there were many three-pointers though, unfortunately...

Lizzie - what's the gimp's name? For shaming purposes. Should picket the gigs or something (I suggest, but of course I would never be arsed)

That slayer lad with the basketball hoop thingummy told me one new years eve that he was over here coz he was on the lam from the Washington cops. He didnt elaborate so I didnt ask. Think he's working as a bike courier now. Word on the street is he STILL rocks. Personally, I believe it.

tommytrousers said:
heavy metal dude with the basketball hoop is now a pushbike courier, has a shitload of mirrors on his handlebars, obviously has a talent for accessorizing!.
theres some new roma buskers that are pretty cool.
the woman with the toy guitar with only 4 strings and her husband, who busk in Phibsboro and at the millenium bridge are quite charmingl,
where's the guy gone who's in a wheelchair and used to knock out great Daniel O'Donnell style kitsch with his amstrad karaoke machine? he's my all time favourite.
yeah that geebag will get some street justice next time he opens his gob in an inappropriate manner in my vicinity
i've seen karaoke dude out in bray he sits outside the church on the main street ,great entertainer,(for the dead)as for that andrews cunt he hangs around with those camerbert quartet tits ,so fucking irritating they all actually think that they have a superior sense of humour ,fucking lame bastards should all be castrated.that would shut them up .oooohh the fury .

Is this the David McSavage guy?

2639925.jpg

ye..I heard he's taken a few hooks from folks he slags.
he's big into the racial stereotyping...ive heard him say fantastically retarded
things to foreigns. I dunno if I'd assault him there and then If he had a go at me.
but I reckon a later attack would be the plan...fuck him up somehow.

he's actually very very unfunny. why doesnt someone have the presence of mind
to drive a car down grafton street and mow him the fuck down?

I would...but I dont drive.

lmd64 said:
The Romanian Accordianist - Madcap Operatic Fun with just a pinch of sexual harrassment
Yeah, that guy is my favourite. He seems to play little more than 'That's Amore', but I love it. About a week ago, he used his song to mesmerise me and his fancy footwork to hem me in. Or maybe it was that I was only half-trying to dodge him. Swoon.

Least favourites: that guy with the fucking Tina Turner marionette, and the fact that people mob Grafton Street to watch him.
Any human statue, especially the giant leprechaun.
Those kids who belt out songs like it's an audition for Oliver.

The real talent is the accordion guy -- why does he get relegated to a side street?

sparse said:
hE ROCKED .|..| I also enjoy the oriental lady with the crazy guitar/sitar/bazki thing, she reminds me of polvo and would fit into a trm set very well.
There is a girl that plays sax that is quite good. Backing tape to fill in some parts, does big band/swing stuff. Nice version of Moon River. Needs a singer.

That cunt is indeed David Andrews' son.

Who I really hate is those fucking kids that only sing Molly Malone/Boyzone songs. It seems like they've been there since before I started college so maybe thet're not kids at all but in fact midgets. I am always tempted to kick over the bucket they use to collect change.

And don't get me started on "Street Performers."

BEHOLD! The Nightmare said:
I would...but I dont drive.

I would but I don't want to dent my motor.

i've never seen him on grafton street but doesn't he do whatever he calls it that he does in temple bar too? Once he called my and a mate students.....cunt, i would love to smack him but would be scared that the crowd might turn vigilante??

dont know this cunt
i do know yer man with the tina turner do and hes a dickhead

best was the old man who played the blues with that guitar with keys

fuckin dont like the macedonian accordian cunts tho'
im still bitter about that qualifyin campaign

thegoone said:
best was the old man who played the blues with that guitar with keys

Wasn't his name Rocky Dennis?

And you know that pervy kid with the accordian who plays by the bank machine outside Tower records and Dunnes on Georges Street. Anybody else noticed that he's gotten twice as fat since he started busking/begging. I think he has about 20 people buying him lunch every day.

I once walked through MC Savages "audience", I could see the cunt was gearing himself up to have a go at me so I stopped and gave him a look that totally shut the cunt up mid slagging!

As I walked off he says (rather sheepishly) "Heh, never slag off someone who looks like they might beat the crap out of you heh heh"

The man desereves a good public beating!

MC Savage=CUNT

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back