Hello (1 Viewer)

You should be ashamed of yourself, making jokes like this on a punk forum. Is this how far we've come? The punk scene is meant to be different from mainstream society, it's meant to treat women as equals, and yet here you are joking about the veils that oppress women around the world and saying how you're going to ride some woman with her veil on. For shame.

You should be ashamed of yourself, making jokes like this on a punk forum. Is this how far we've come? The punk scene is meant to be different from mainstream society, it's meant to treat women as equals, and yet here you are joking about the veils that oppress women around the world and saying how you're going to ride some woman with her veil on. For shame.
Well, if it helps, I hope for the groom to be watching from the corner of the room - crying and wanking at the same time.
A 'crank', if you will.

The system tells you to have 'normal', monogamous relationships.
Fuck the system and fuck that.

Nothing says 'fuck society's expectations of love' more than 'fuck my new wife'.

It's punk in its purest form.

oly, that's completely fucked up. i'm genuinely pissed off at this. i don't understand why you would talk about a woman in this way.

My 2p. That Bratz thread was fucked.Ostensibly it looked like(I think)it was supposed to be some sarcastic piss take of the sexualisation of minors by the corporate toy mongers but instead it was just a load of mysogeny lashed up on the net by fucking eejit hipsters passing themselves off as radical liberal hipsters.Thats often the problem with that kind of toilet humour I reckon,it just descends into a who can come out with the most debased stuff competition.Rodney Dangerfield its not.

Never mind me though.I only hang around here cos I'm not allowed go knacker drinking, I have to stay indoors.

if you were outta bed earlier you could have read it with your morning coffee.

and as for you gazzer-buy some house plants,set up a sprinkler system in your room then scatter some empty cans,used condoms etc around and you can knacker drink in the comfort of your own house.

if you were outta bed earlier you could have read it with your morning coffee.

and as for you gazzer-buy some house plants,set up a sprinkler system in your room then scatter some empty cans,used condoms etc around and you can knacker drink in the comfort of your own house.

Are you spying on me?

hmmm,what exactly were you doing in your bathroom last night?

If by 'bathroom' you mean back garden,and if by 'doing' you mean drinking,the answer is Tesco cider.€5 for 3litres at the mo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back