Electric Picnic 2024 (1 Viewer)

kylie minogue and the wolf tones this year. it makes the 22 line up seem decent. i feel sad for this generation. the fucking wolfe tones ffs
the simpsons lemon GIF

The kids liking the Wolf Tones to stick it to the boomers.

My favourite thing about Electric Picnic is still when they sold it out with Rage Against The Machine headlining, then that got cancelled because of Covid but they didn't refund any tickets and said they'd be good when it comes back, then when it came back the headliner was Dermot Kennedy

My favourite thing about Electric Picnic is still when they sold it out with Rage Against The Machine headlining, then that got cancelled because of Covid but they didn't refund any tickets and said they'd be good when it comes back, then when it came back the headliner was Dermot Kennedy
Fuck You, you won't get no refund from EP.

What went wrong with Electric Picnic? Why would an event that sold out on name alone not even try to put a decent bill together anymore?
Or do they think they have a captive audience?

NAS is surprisingly far down the EP bill.
Was one the main acts a few years ago.
No idea what Nas's doing in last 20 years

Nas is amazing though. Or was at least

On the bus home after a few beers listening through the lineup ... yer man Noah Kasan is decent, and Calvin Harris has some bangers. I can imagine me and Mrs. egg_ going to this and having an amazing time, if long COVID hadn't happened

Last edited:
Nas is amazing though. Or was at least

On the bus home after a few beers listening through the lineup ... yer man Noah Kasan is decent, and Calvin Harris has some bangers. I can imagine me and Mrs. egg_ going to this and having an amazing time, if long COVID hadn't happened

Calvin Harris has bangers?

Who dat?

For real? He's a monster pop dj type, has a fair few tracks with >1 billion streams on Spotify. Probably he'll have a guest vocalist for his live show - maybe Raye seeing as she's also gonna be at the picnic

My favourite track of his (kinda stupid video, but I love the riff and Kelis's singing)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back