Any electricians in the house? (1 Viewer)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
Any electricians in the house?
Save me the bother of waiting til I get home to check. I have a 2 pin adapter for my electric toothbrush. Do I need to change the fuse? Or do these adapters come with the correct fuse? I ask because I had to change the adapter recently and wonder if it was because I blew the fuse.

Also, can I buy a generic power cord like this for a shaver?

What's the make/model of the shaver? Amazon sell power supplies for them. I'm actually in need of a new power supply for my shaver and the case it broken and all the insides are sort of hanging out and it feels really dangerous. Official replacement part is 12 quid, but I could buy a new shaver w/ power supply for 22

What's the make/model of the shaver? Amazon sell power supplies for them. I'm actually in need of a new power supply for my shaver and the case it broken and all the insides are sort of hanging out and it feels really dangerous. Official replacement part is 12 quid, but I could buy a new shaver w/ power supply for 22

Lidl are selling shavers like this today for 30 euros. No idea how good they are though.

Mine is a Silvercrest Lidl one. It's fine as long as you haven't let the stubble go too long.

Any electricians in the house?
Save me the bother of waiting til I get home to check. I have a 2 pin adapter for my electric toothbrush. Do I need to change the fuse? Or do these adapters come with the correct fuse? I ask because I had to change the adapter recently and wonder if it was because I blew the fuse.

some of them have fuses, yes.

but no idea if yours does or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back